• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Core Classes- Fighter Wins!

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Bard 20
Cleric 7
Druid 7
Fighter 20
Paladin 12
Rogue 19
Warlock 18 -Oh hey an arcane class steeped in lore and flavour whilst maintaining power balance.
Wizard 20 - Steeped in favouritism and vastly overpowered at high levels. Extinct in my campaigns.

Duan'duliir

Devil of Chance
Bard 18 - DOWN
Cleric 7
Druid 7
Fighter 20
Paladin 12
Rogue 19
Warlock 19 - UP
Wizard 20

Been a while since I've participated in a survivor thread

- Zynx, from the EN World mobile app

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
Bard 18
Cleric 7
Druid 7
Fighter 20
Paladin 10 - Because I'd miss this class the least - and because my multiclass monk/sorcerer bought the farm when the party's paladin used his last remaining points in Lay on Hands to heal the party's barbarian instead. [Okay, okay: this was fake news.]
Rogue 20 - Because there's a little bit of rogue in all of us.
Warlock 19
Wizard 20

Edited to adjust.

Last edited:

akr71

Hero
Bard 16
Cleric 7
Druid 7
Fighter 20
Paladin 10
Rogue 21
Warlock 19
Wizard 20

I am stunned that the monk and barbarian are gone, but the bard is still around.

JonnyP71

Explorer
I am stunned that the monk and barbarian are gone, but the bard is still around.

I'm stunned the Paladin is still there...

I've hated the class ever since, in the early 1980s, a friend of mine insisted on playing one in EVERY game, so he could be Lancelot. At least until UA came out anyway, he was Conan every game after that...

Remove ads