(Suspended) OOC 3.5 Eberron Shipwrecked Campaign

airwalkrr

Adventurer
So far I have received information on the OP account from everyone but Lou and Red Knight. They have plenty of time to get back on track if they are still interested, but those two are the ones who have not completed their characters so they might need to play catch up a little. Invitations for the other three will be sent out later today and as soon as I see you have accepted the invite to the campaign, I will transfer control of your character page to you.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have just sent doghead and Yttermayn invites to the OP campaign and transferred pathfinderq1's character.

Feel free to browse your character and make changes and additions as you like. I am not checking anyone's math. You can check it yourself or your fellow players might help you out, but I do not much care. When I transferred the character information from this thread to OP, I did the minimal changes necessary to make the format work with Textile and HTML where necessary. I also might have missed something. I did try to use the most up-to-date information, but it is possible I left something out or used a previous version that has since been edited. So if you notice something like this, please feel free to change it at your leisure.

Finals end for me on May 7th. From that period onward I have about four weeks of nothing going on. It's not really enough time to get a part-time job although I might sign up for an earlier MCAT prep course if one is available simply because I will probably be bored out of my mind. Anyway, that is about the time I will get this campaign running. I will give Lou and Red Knight until then to get their characters up to date. In the meantime, I will open the campaign up to alternates. Lou has not been active on EN World since April 1st, and Red Knight has not been active since March 27th. My target number of players is six. The first post will be updated momentarily to reflect this.

Remove ads