(Suspended) OOC 3.5 Eberron Shipwrecked Campaign

doghead

thotd
Still here, but haven't logged in now for two weeks. Apologies. The rest of this week will be pretty busy, but will hopefully back to something resembling normalcy towards the weekend.

thotd

airwalkrr

Adventurer
So I know I said I would be starting this up over a week ago, but truth is, I was completely drained by the time finals ended. I spent the first couple days just sleeping a lot and decided to just forget about anything having to do with a commitment for a little while. This has been my hardest semester yet. So current status of the game is active, but I haven't put any time into it since my last post. I intend to put up the IC thread soon, possibly in the next couple days. I get notices sent to my phone when this thread gets posts though, so bumping it is a good way to remind me if it seems like I have forgotten about it. I've been getting the notices recently, but I've been ignoring my phone quite a bit over the last week or so while my batteries recharge.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
yes, cataract removal/acrylic lens replacement. they also made micro cuts to reverse some of my astigmatism.

Remove ads