• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nobody get mad at me, but I think Iggy should be a rude, anti-social droid. But he is handy in and after a fight so that's why nobody has blown him out the airlock LOL :p

HM

Songdragon

Explorer
HM, no worries. I do not think you need to pick any quirk perse, you just RP Iggy the way you want and the quirk is like anyone else Rping theirs. And that is all fine by me, as long as he knows when to stay quiet. ;) Restraining bolts are nasty things I hear. :angel: Just kidding of course. Play how you want to play him. We will work it all out in character... hopefully. :devil:

Blackrat where you going to post the Frozen Star's stats and such? Here's a link to a layout for everyone; File:Ghtroc720 layout.jpg - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

knightemplar Are you still recruiting? Just wondering is all with the "recruiting" still in the subject of the post. Not saying a few more might not be a bad thing if anyone was interested and all.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Naar's in the cantina :D Apparently Ava doesn't like seedy bars.

Yeah, I'll post the ship some time within the week. I hope we don't need it before that :D I'll try to see who's good at what and update the pilot/attack/computer etc positions on the statblock

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Oy, we posted around the same time, good thing they went together okay. i haven't gone back and edited.

KT; Not sure why we went to the cantina. Are we meeting someone or just looking for work, hoping to stumble upon it?

If we have a name of a Hutt or contact working for a Hutt I can start working on a Gather Info check.

Songdragon

Explorer
[sblock=Frozen Star]
Frozen Star

Ghtroc 720 Freighter (3 unused emplacement points)

Colossal space transport

Int -3, Senses Perception +5

Defense Ref 14 (flatfooted 12), Fort 25; +12 armor
hp 110; Dr 15; SR 15; Threshold 75

Speed fly 12 squares (max velocity 750 km/h) fly 2 squares (starship scale)

Ranged double laser cannons +1 (-4 autofire) (dmg 4d10x2)

Fighting space 12x12 or 1 square; cover total

Base Atk +0; Grp +35

Atk Options autofire (double laser cannons)

Abilities Str 40, Dex 14, Con -, Int 13
Skills Initiative -3, mechanics +5, Perception +5, Pilot -3, Use Computer +5

Crew 2 (normal); Passengers 10
Cargo 135 tons; Consumables 2 months; Carried Craft none
Availability Licensed; Cost 98,500 (23,000 uses)[/sblock]

Remove ads