• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah, I think KT ninja'd Soungdragon.

KT did say that he would update IC about once per week, so we are looking at a slow pace. Also we still have 4 weeks for BR to be scarce as well with his vacation.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to drop out of this and the other game KT but I have alot I wish to do DM wise and I need more time to make up the new games I am thinking of running. Look for them soon.

Hope you guys have a blast and hope to see you round the threads in other things.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry to see you go HM.
I will check them out when you advertise.

KT; For Scum and Villany, I already sent a PM for a possible replacement to run Iggy. If that falls through, I can run him in the meantime.

In your Star Trek game, I might be interested in filling in there too, but I may not know much more than HM. I have made some characters in the Decipher Rules, but never got a chance to play them.

knightemplar

Explorer
I understand HM, I am coming back up to the heaviest load at work myself. You are always welcome back if you find the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not recieved the PM perrinmiller.

The star trek game is not the decipher version, it is the older LUG version.

I have copied some of the rules formats on the Ascendant page, which also has some of the background info here. If you are interested in it, take a look. If you dont have the rules, I can create the characters with you just telling me what race you are and what position on the starship you are going for.

Rhun is currently playing the first officer and Chief Tactical and Security Officer

Ethandrew is currently playing the Chief Engineering Officer

Blackrat is currently playing the Chief Medical Officer.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The PM I sent was to another player to ask him if he would be interested in playing Iggy. Unfortunately he is out for 2-3 weeks right now. With Iggy sidelined for now on the ship we don't need an answer right away though.

As for Star Trek, I better pass on that since it's different rules. I need to make sure I can handle my current load of games right now first. With Gotham Squires starting, I might be too busy.

Songdragon

Explorer
If you need or want it KT, I could make up a second character until someone comes along. Or just keep it, whichever. Play by posting makes such a little easier. A bounty hunter wannabe would fun to get into the group. Let me know, I am cool doing it or not.

knightemplar

Explorer
Songdragon: You might want to ask Naar and Galen on the BH first, especially since Naar escaped from Kessel.

perrinmiller: That is fine. I will meet you in the Gotham Squires game. The nice thing about the LUG game is that it is a skill based game not a level based game like the Decipher game is. This allows characters to get skills in areas that dont really fall under their department specialization.

If this interests you, you can probably find an old Core Book at dragontrove or noble knight. I had the Decipher books and sold them all but the Core, but have all of the published LUG books.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Songdragon: Actually the PM I sent was to Binder Fred about taking over Iggy. He didn't say yes, but that's because he was running out the door for his 3 weeks AFK. When he gets back and starting in September he said he has more time, so who knows.

Remove ads