• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

knightemplar

Explorer
Ok, the threads name have been changed as requested.

I looked through the books, where is the Q7 in the books? I must be missing it, because I didn't see it flipping through them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh, and may I suggest a name change. Technically there is IG-101 in the canon already. It's the main bodyguard of Grievous. I don't mind, but if it disturbs you now that you know... A close designation that's not yet claimed, how about IG-111?

Hmm.. I thought they were IG-100's but my knowledge on that is suspect LOL

IG-111 looks good and Iggy is ok though it my not respond the first few times not knowing who you are talking to. Am thinking on a quirk and personallity and I think Iggy will be ready to go.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Iggy... Hey Iggy!... Yo, bucket head!" As a hyperspanner bounces off his chassis. :p
Am thinking on a quirk and personallity and I think Iggy will be ready to go.
HM, you can always figure that out IC during your initial posts. I do that all the time.

So are we ready?

Do we need entries on the RG thread for the Q7 and the ship? If so, who's going to do them (As the only person to be able to edit the post)?

Songdragon

Explorer
If I wanted to change the Skill Training (perception) to Skill Training (Treat Injury) is that replacing a feat (which I am assuming and means 1000 cr) or a skill (100cr).?

Gotta think of a name too... maybe wait I suppose, and see how the little guy is. Maybe he was new and has to quirk out a bit first.

[sblock=Q7 Stats]
Q7

Small Droid (2nd degree) nonheroic 2
Init +3; Senses darkvision; Perception +3
Languages Basic, Binary, (2 unassigned)

Defences Ref 13 (flatfooted 11), Fort 8, Will 10
hp 7; Threshold 8
Immune droid traits

Speed 6 squares (hover)
Melee electroshock probe +0 (1d8 ion)
Fighting Space 1 square; Reach 1 square
Base Atk +1; Grp -4

Abilities Str 9, Dex 14, Con -, Int 15, Wis 10, Cha 7

Feats: Skill Focus (Mechanics, Use Computer), Skill Training (Perception),
Toughness, Weapon Proficiency (simple weapons)

Skills: Mechanics +13, Perception +3, Pilot +8 Stealth +6, Use Computer +13

Systems: hovering locomotion, magnetic feet, heuristic processor, 6 tool appendages, 1 claw appendage, diagnostics package, internal storage (2 kg), improved sensor package, darkvision

Possessions: astrogation buffer (storage device, 10 memory units), circular saw, electric shock probe, fire extinguisher, electric arc welder, holorecorder, holoprojector[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
If I wanted to change the Skill Training (perception) to Skill Training (Treat Injury) is that replacing a feat (which I am assuming and means 1000 cr) or a skill (100cr).?

That would be feat. If you'd change it's starting skills, ie any of the other skills, it would count for reprogramming skills, but you are changing a skill acquired through a feat, so you are reprogramming a feat.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Just so you know, starting next week's friday (25th) I will be on vacation for five weeks. That's until the start of august. I will have internet, but I will not be online nearly as much. I'll try to post in every game at least once a week.

knightemplar

Explorer
I have put a couple of places In Mos Eisley, and some base npcs on the Plots and Places thread.

Songdragon go ahead and post Q7 how you want him on the RG thread. Its a little bit different from manafacturers specs since you special ordered him.

Blackrat - Do you want to post the ship on the RG thread, so you can keep track of changes you make to it? Such as bought equipment and such.

I will post the starting post this weekend. Most of us will be starting in Chalmun's cantina. Since it is known to have a no droid policy, do you want Iggy and Q7 to stay on the ship for right now?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads