D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (IC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], are you still with us?

Thadeous notes ripples in the water on either side of the trail. Something, or rather several somethings, very good at moving stealthily through the water is coming toward the group on both sides.

OOC: Assuming Thadeous warns the others...

Roll initiative!

Skarsgard

Explorer
Thadeous

"There is something in the water!" Thadeous cries out. "Both sides of the trail."

[sblock=init] Invisible castle down again. Thadeous' bonus is +0, happy for you to roll [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] [/sblock]

Rubberneck

First Post
Dur'dan's initiative roll: [roll0]

Dur'dan has his battleaxe in hand in a blink of an eye and is on the defensive until he can actually see the threat.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thain Thunderthump

Thain gets his shield up, ready to defend those he thinks are most vulnerable to attack -- which in his mind is the wizard Thadeous. His warhammer "Heavy Headache" is held ready to smash into any foe that comes near.

[sblock=initiative]1d20-1=3-1=2 (invisible castle is down, so I used the WotC dice roller. No luck, however... ;) )[/sblock]

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Kestrel sees the outline of two giant toads in the water, one on each side of the trail, about to leap out and attack.

OOC: Initiative Order - Round 1
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], are you still with us? Going to roll initiative for you.

19 - Thadeous
18 - Kestrel
16 - Dur'dan
13 - Meadowlark
12 - Taranis
5 - 2 Giant Toads
2 - Thain

Thadeous is up first!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Yup, I'm here. I'm pretty sure I've not received updates on this thread, but the fault may be mine somehow. In any case; ready to go.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Thaddy

Thadeous mutters a few arcane syllables and waving his hands, shaping a bolt of pure flame in his hands. With a snap of a wrist, he flicks the fire towards the giant amphibian to the left of the trail. [roll0] [roll1]

Remove ads