• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
I gots a noob question!

Why was vampire the masquerade discontinued in 2004 in favor of Vamp Requiem? Was it to make the game more compatible with the others in the World of Darkness? I was looking at the clans in the game and unless I missed something, where the heck are the Malkavians?! It seems in Requiem they are merely a sub-clan or bloodline thingy to the frickin Ventrue. And they misspell it as MalkOvian?! Malko... grr SAY IT AINT SO!

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I gots a noob question!

Why was vampire the masquerade discontinued in 2004 in favor of Vamp Requiem? Was it to make the game more compatible with the others in the World of Darkness? I was looking at the clans in the game and unless I missed something, where the heck are the Malkavians?! It seems in Requiem they are merely a sub-clan or bloodline thingy to the frickin Ventrue. And they misspell it as MalkOvian?! Malko... grr SAY IT AINT SO!

Vampire Requiem is the new edition of the whole Vampire game. Just like dungeons and dragons changes editions every few years as they change the game system white wolf did the same with vampire, werewolf, mage, and hunter. But they didn't just make new rules, they wanted to change the audience of the game and in doing so they screwed over all of their old fans and fuxxored up all the clans. So no, there are no malkavians in Requiem and I believe gangrel and brujah were mereged together. You have malkovians which aren't even a clan of their own and have no special insight or abilities, they're just crazy.

That's why we're playing with Requiem's rules but Masquerade's storyline :p

izillama

First Post
I'm a bit confused as to the layout of the boiler room. Is the man in the tattered clothes UNDER us? That's kind of how I'm envisioning it right now.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I'm a bit confused as to the layout of the boiler room. Is the man in the tattered clothes UNDER us? That's kind of how I'm envisioning it right now.

He's towards the top of the room near the door. Ruby and Clover are at the bottom of the room by the boiler.

Here's what the map looks like.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Just a random note, Earl showed me this link and I think it's a great idea.

Extra Life

What it is is a gaming event that helps raise money for children with cancer. You play games with them in the hospital. We might be forming a team to play Magic: The Gathering with them.

izillama

First Post
Cool :)
I still need to get my fangs and a couple of small little clothing accessories, but I look forward to bringing Clover to life, too.

Sarah! Come on! Join the dark side! We have cookies! :D

ladyphoenix

First Post
I know :( sorry guys. I can't seem to get it together this year. This saturday I will be on vacation until the following saturday 11th-18th. If anyone wants to play my character be my guest. I could send you my chara sheet thru email. Jut don't get me killed :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads