D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
There was about 8000 gallons in the wave and probably half of that ended up in the boat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yavathol

Explorer
Ilvelios grimaced, then moved over to assist Errol with the other pole, casting his eyes regularly over the water for any sign of Shoalar.

He whispered to Errol, so that Pike could not hear him, "We have a problem now. I am not happy with the thought of killing Pike. Do we tie him up and leave him on the shore, or can you persuade/intimidate him to tell us all he knows and then leave the area?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Nariah overhears Ivelios and whispers, "If there is any words that need saying, I might be the better choice. I am very skilled at getting men to feel how I want."

TallIan

Explorer
Womford
Day 5 Late Morning

With Duran's destroy water making the boat a little less close to sinking, you manage to get the boat to the shore without any problems.

The bank doesn't offer much to allow the boat to be hidden, but there is enough vegetation a little inland to afford you cover.

GM: It looks like you're favouring a short rest - let me know if not.

Whoever is questioning/threatening Pike can make a roll, and let me know roughly what you want to achieve.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I'm definitely up for rest being on 1hp is scary and having only 2slots left and no safe place to long rest id rather not waste the slots.

Duran disembarks and sits down on the grass wincing as he does. "Could you indulge a old man in a short breather"

Yavathol

Explorer
"I think we can manage that, Duran." Ilvellios sat on the grass in lotus facing Pike and used his training to go inwards and examine his injuries..

OOC:
He is on 8/21 hp, 27 once levelled. Please let us know when to spend HD, Tall:)

TallIan

Explorer
GM:
There are plenty of places nearby that offer some easy cover for a rest. No one bothers you for the hour. The trip up river, the fight and the time spend recovering takes you up to midday. You can roll for HD and let me know what you want to do with Pike and the boat.

The boat, being swamped, is not easily moved and can't be easily beached. To drain the water will take a long time.

The secret entrance is further inland along the valley so when you're ready we can move things along.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Apparently the post where o spent my HD never happened.... so lets try again. [roll0]

Catching his breath the old man looks up."I don't think we could just let him go. I wouldn't be happy killing him either. We can't spend long here either not with Sholar on the run."

Remove ads