log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC


log in or register to remove this ad


TallIan

Explorer
Gormok smashes the door open and swings at the nearest reaver. Some instinct makes him roll forward avoiding Gormok's first swing, but the second swing catches the reaver a solid blow, followed swiftly by a crack from the haft.

GM: Reaver 1 32/32
Reaver 2 32/32
Reaver 3 12/32
Reaver 4 32/32
Reaver 5 32/32
Reaver 6 32/32
Reaver 7 32/32
Reaver 8 32/32

 

Yavathol

Explorer

Ilvellios stepped out of the shadows of the passage way, and used his unique skills to launch a couple of radiant bolts at the nearest bandit, sat unsuspecting at the table..
OOC:
Attacking Reaver 7 with both
Extra attack:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Action:
[roll2]
[roll3]


[sblock]Ilvellios hp 39/39 7 thp
Str +0(+3 Saves), Dex +4(+7 Saves), Con +4 (amulet of health), Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +7, Survival +6, Stealth +7, Insight +6, Perception +6
AC 17
Inspiration yes
Ki: 5/5
HD: 5/5
Quarterstaff +7, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +7, 1d6+4

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Dessarin Valley
Afternoon
Round 2

Errol sent two more arrows into the surprised reavers as they started to react to the attacks of the party.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:2 Attacks on Reaver 3
Longbow with cover: 1d20+7 13
Damage: 1d8+4 6
Longbow with cover: 1d20+7 24
Damage: 1d8+4 5
Bonus Action:
Action Surge:
Reaction:
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Character Sheet
Inspiration: Y
AC: 16
HP: 44+7 thp/44 HD: 5/5d10
Superiority Dice: (3/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 48
Arrows used: 6
Bolts: 2
Bolts Used: 0
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+5)
Inspiring Leader (1/R +7)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot: Claim and put on your sheet before next level up or it goes on Errol’s]
Helm of Heroism (Armour (Helm), Rare (Requires Attunement) Great spirals on the sides of this helm and the pointed nose makes it resemble a ram. Great tales of those that have worn this helm are told the length and breadth of the land, of their courage and selfless deeds that led to great victories. Once per day the wearer can cast the spell Heroism as a first level spell. This spell has a range of self and does not use your concentration. You can choose to use your INT, WIS or CHA as your casting attribute for the spell.
Potion of Healing - Ilvelios
Potion of Superior Healing - Gormak
Potion of Fire Breathing
2 Potions of Flying
20 gp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Errol
Ilvellious
Gormak
Nariah
Thateous
[/sblock]
 



TallIan

Explorer
Round 1

Two radiant bolt streak over the balcony and strike one of the reavers eating at the table below.

Meanwhile from the hallway Erol all but finishes off one of the reavers in the room. Nariah looses a blast of energy that goes wide, but quickly follows up with a second that finishes him off. Thateus looses a few arrows that leave one of the reavers looking like a pincushion.

The reavers barely have a chance to grab their swords before the party presses their surprise.

GM: Illvilious 39+6/39
GM:
Nariah 23+6/23
Errol 36+6/36
Gormok 55+6/55
Thateus 32+6/32 (Still has JV's image, I'll change it next round)

Reaver 1 32/32
Reaver 2 3/32
Reaver 3 Dead - Hexed (Nariah)
Reaver 4 32/32
Reaver 5 32/32
Reaver 6 32/32
Reaver 7 15/32
Reaver 8 32/32

 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Dessarin Valley
Afternoon
Round 2

Errol sent two more arrows at the other reaver by the door to help Gormok.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:2 Attacks on Reaver 2
Longbow with cover: 1d20+7 12
Damage: 1d8+4 9
Longbow with cover: 1d20+7 12
Damage: 1d8+4 9
Bonus Action:
Action Surge:
Reaction:
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Character Sheet
Inspiration: Y
AC: 16
HP: 44+7 thp/44 HD: 5/5d10
Superiority Dice: (3/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 48
Arrows used: 6
Bolts: 2
Bolts Used: 0
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+5)
Inspiring Leader (1/R +7)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot: Claim and put on your sheet before next level up or it goes on Errol’s]
Helm of Heroism (Armour (Helm), Rare (Requires Attunement) Great spirals on the sides of this helm and the pointed nose makes it resemble a ram. Great tales of those that have worn this helm are told the length and breadth of the land, of their courage and selfless deeds that led to great victories. Once per day the wearer can cast the spell Heroism as a first level spell. This spell has a range of self and does not use your concentration. You can choose to use your INT, WIS or CHA as your casting attribute for the spell.
Potion of Healing - Ilvelios
Potion of Superior Healing - Gormak
Potion of Fire Breathing
2 Potions of Flying
20 gp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Errol
Ilvellious
Gormak
Nariah
Thateous
[/sblock]
 



Azurewraith

Explorer
Gormok continues the assault form the safest distance he can muster using his weapons reach to his advantage.
OOC: [roll0]
[roll=attack 2[/roll]1d20+5[/roll]
[roll1]
 


Yavathol

Explorer

Ilvellios continued sending radiant bolts at the foe he had just injured..

OOC:
Action:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Extra attack:
[roll2]
[roll3]


[sblock]Ilvellios hp 39/39 7 thp
Str +0(+3 Saves), Dex +4(+7 Saves), Con +4 (amulet of health), Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +7, Survival +6, Stealth +7, Insight +6, Perception +6
AC 17
Inspiration yes
Ki: 5/5
HD: 5/5
Quarterstaff +7, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +7, 1d6+4

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 

TallIan

Explorer
thateous looses an arrow that kills one reaver, then quickly follows up with another that strikes a second reaver. Gormok steps forward and finishes him off then turns the shaft onto the reaver in the corner. Illvilious continues his assault into the gathering on the ground floor.


GM: I took the liberty of moving gormok one square forward to reach some targets
Reaver 1 26/32
Reaver 2 0/32
Reaver 3 Dead - Hexed (Nariah)
Reaver 4 32/32
Reaver 5 Dead
Reaver 6 32/32
Reaver 7 9/32
Reaver 8 32/32
[MENTION=3552]Char[/MENTION]womangene's turn
 

TallIan

Explorer
Nariah switches her curse to one of the other reavers then blasts him with eldritch energy, nearly killing the pirate.

The reaver in the corner yells, "Get help!" as she closes in on Gormok taking a swing, the wicked blade cutting deep into the barbarian. The other reaver in the room, heads for the door, you catch a brif flash of movement through the arrow slit adjacent the door as she heads down the stairs outside.

The reavers downstairs start to shout, the injured one heads for the pile of shields and javelins near the main door while the other two head up separate stairs to close with Illvilious. One arrives a fraction before the other and shouts, "There's more up 'ere!"

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
I've remote Nariah for now because CWGene seems to be offline for now.
Nariah Attack and Damage: 2#1d20+7 27 22 2#1d10+4 13 10
Nariah crit: 1d10 1
Nariah hex rolls: 2d6 5 1d6 2 Two hits for 31 damage total


Reaver 1 moves to attack Gormok
Reaver 1 Attack and damage on Gormok: 1d20+4 24 2d10+2 9 Hit - Crit
Reaver 1 crit damage: 2d10 17 Total 26 damage
Reaver 4 flees out the door, turns left and heads down the outside stairs.

Reaver 7 heads for the door, but stops and collects some javelins

Reaver 6 and 8 close in on Illvilious, taking dash actions.[/SBLOCK]

GM: Nariah 23+6/23
Errol 36+6/36
Gormok 55+6/55
Thateus 32+6/32
Illvilious 39+6/39

Reaver 1 26/32
Reaver 2 Dead
Reaver 3 Dead
Reaver 4 1/32 - Hexed (Nariah)
Reaver 5 Dead
Reaver 6 32/32
Reaver 7 9/32
Reaver 8 32/32

 

Yavathol

Explorer

"Took you long enough to get here!" Ilvellios jeered at the two Reavers as he launched a hail of strikes at the first..
OOC:
Attacking Reaver 6
Action:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Extra attack:
[roll2]
[roll3]
Bonus action: martial arts
[roll4]
[roll5]


[sblock]Ilvellios hp 39/39 6 thp
Str +0(+3 Saves), Dex +4(+7 Saves), Con +4 (amulet of health), Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +7, Survival +6, Stealth +7, Insight +6, Perception +6
AC 17
Inspiration yes
Ki: 5/5
HD: 5/5
Quarterstaff +7, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +7, 1d6+4

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 



Azurewraith

Explorer
Gormok momentarily staggers from the blow before letting out a beastial roar and brining his weapon around to crush his enemies.
OOC: Attacks [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]
 

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top