D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Red Larch
Late afternoon

“Not local, no,” Errol admitted. “I work mostly in and around Waterdeep,” he said. “Southeast?” He recalled the map in his head. “That’s the direction of Feathergale Spire, right? That’s the way I’m heading. Stone Bridge is north, then.” On the other side of the hills and out of his way. “Perhaps if I clear up my business I can check that out. Where are the Mirabar delegation staying?” he asked. He should check in with them, as they were members of the Lords’ Alliance. He supposed he should offer his services.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
GM: The delegation has gone missing, that and the town scandal around the elders it's what everyone us up in arms about.

Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer

"Well, thanks. I should probably get out of your way now and let you get on with things", Ilvelios smiled and nodded goodbye to the miners, concerns abated. Instead of climbing back up out of the sinkhole, he thought it might be more prudent to take the tunnel out. It seemed like this other chap, J.V. had used it to get down here without any problems. Ilvelios was interested to learn that the town elders had been doing something strange but it all seemed under control now.

OOC:
Ilvelios will keep an eye out for hidden doors or concealed tunnels but if nothing catches his eye, he will return to the town centre to see if the crowd has dispersed.

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
In the cavern
The Carpenter seems a bit disappointed at the prospect of not gambling but bids his farewell. As he turns to leave, Ilvelios catches sight of a strange triangular symbol drawn on the wall. When he sees you looking at it the carpenters says to you, “Me an’ der boss ‘ave a bit o’ a dis’greement wit’ dat. ‘e rekons its der same as a symbol we saw on some wagons a couple o’ weeks ago, but I rekon dey diff’rent”.

When he gets to surface, the crowd around the butchers has dispersed and the town is changing from busy day time to frivolous evening fun.

In the Tavern
“Well, if you could check those graves out, that would help anyway. It’s not where the delegation should be, but if nothing else, it’ll make it look like I’m doing something.” Harbuk says to Eroll. “Tell ya what, I’ll pay ya 20 gold to have a look, double if ya run into any trouble. Ya working alone?”

During the conversation a few more people have drifted in but a sudden burst of noise from the door pulls Harbuk's attention. A group of three traveling minstrels walks in and begins to set up for the evening.

Last edited:

Trogdor1992

First Post
"I can help, if you'll have me. I'm quite the fighter" Snikkelfritz says, finally chiming in.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Red Larch
Late afternoon

Errol nodded to Harbuk. “Yes, I’m alone,” he said. “Didn’t expect to run into trouble doing this job. “But I’ll take you up on the offer,” he told Harbuk. He would have likely checked it out anyway, just to be thorough, but he wouldn’t say no to twenty gold.

"I can help, if you'll have me. I'm quite the fighter,” a voice piped up.

Errol looked over at the speaker. Was that deep gnome? What was he doing on the surface?

“A fighter?” Errol asked. “Well, I suppose I could use the help.” He gave the small creature a nod. “Gather whatever things you need.” Errol picked up his mug and finished his ale.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Errol Dax
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

Following the minstrels into the tavern, Ilvelios stepped to the side of the door and slowly took a long look around the tavern, taking his time to assess each person within. When he had finished, he strode over to the bar and caught the barkeeps eye, "So I heard there has been some trouble. Who is in charge around here now then? I'm looking for work, maybe as a town guard or delivering goods and messages, though I can serve drinks too, if needs be. You heard of anyone hiring?"

AC 16
Inspiration no
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Red Larch
Late afternoon

Errol looked up as an elf inquired at the bar about work.

“You any good with a sword?” the human asked the elf. “Won’t pay much, but I could use a hand checking some things out, especially if you know these parts.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Errol Dax
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

"With a sword, not so much, but I can take care of myself alright with this staff," the Wood Elf replied. "I'm Ilvellios, and if you need anyone else then there is a Half-Elf called Julius Vahn around here that might be interested too."

Ilvellios nods to the gnome without smiling, then focuses back on the humans, gradually piecing together the story about the unmarked graves.

AC 16
Inspiration no
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
[/sblock]

Remove ads