D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer

"I'm not seeing anything here that looks like it came from Mirabar, and thats to the north, isn't it? How did these folks all come to be on the trail East of Red Larch without the villagers seeing them?"

Ilvellios scratches his head, shrugs and starts to re-cover the cairns. "If we keep following this trail we'll come to Bargewright Inn, I believe. Maybe we should ask some questions there?"

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
GM: JV and Sniklefrtiz can still make a history roll to glean some info from the bodies, or at least I'm missing the rolls.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
GM: I know you use tapatalk Trogdor so might have missed this in the earlier post as tapatalk doesn't deal well with some of the coding.

[SBLOCK=History Check 10+] For those who roll a 10 or more on a knowledge history check the woman's surcoat is the uniform of the Mirabar army.[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
Miraber, eh? Kind of odd to see around here, and this symbol seems to be the same as that of the Order of the Sacred Stone Snikkelfritz thinks to himself. He then snaps back into reality and looks around for a moment, then says "Look here, Ilvellios, this woman bears the uniform of Mirabar's army", while pointing at the woman's outfit. He then clears his throat and says "So, seems maybe we should seek answers in Mirabar? Or perhaps we should further investigate the sinkhole? The Inn might be a good place to investigate as well, being so close to the site of battle the people there very well may know something."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Road to Womford
Morning

A symbol from the sinkhole back in town. A Mirabaran uniform. What was the connection?

“The people at the tower may have seen something, as well.” Errol indicated the tower in the distance. “We might want to bring the bodies with us. I am sure the Mirabarans back in Red Larch, at least, would like to know their fate and take possession of it.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

"I don't mind checking out the tower. It's several days, I believe, to Bargewright Inn, and I don't want to be carrying bodies all that way. We could certainly bring the one in Mirabaran uniform back to Red Larch and see if anyone knew her, or could suggest why no-one saw them go through Red Larch. At the same time we could ask to interview the elders and see if any of them will talk about these sigils?"

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
"I could check the library for any clues as well." J.V. quips enthusiastically. Having gone a full week without prying into a new book was giving him an itch in the back of his mind that needs to be scratched.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases