D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 5 Early Evening

The upper door opens into a large semi-circular room with a radius of 20ft. Three narrow windows look out over the countryside showing you to be on an upper floor. The southern most window looks along a crenelated wall ending in a fortified tower about 100ft away. The room's furnishings are very plain, including a hard-looking bunk, a small wooden table, and a couple of simple chairs. Several large chests occupy the room's southern corner. In the wall that forms the diameter of the room is the door you entered by, which disappears into the panelling, you would not notice it if you did not know it was there. In the same wall closer to the middle is another closed door, the tavern noise floats through, but much quieter.

GM: The room forms a backwards D with the strait of the D to the east, with both the secret door and the other door in it, both leading east. The widows are evenly spaced in the curve of the D and would make good arrow slits in.

Yavathol

Explorer
"Hmm, not a lot of other places to go.."

Ilvellios cautiously moved over to the chests and looked them over for the presence of traps.

OOC:
[roll0]

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Two of the chest's locks have a simple ink trap on them. If they are opened without the key, or picked with great skill, a small vial in the lock will spill ink or other liquid, marking the would be thief's hands. This sort of trap is favoured by nobles who don't trust their staff, as killing the help is generally frowned upon in civilized society.

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 5 Early Evening

Looking out the windows you see the hilly terrain of the Sumber hills that you have grown familiar with over the past few days. Where exactly you are in that expanse of wilderness you could not say, but if Illvilious' information is correct, you should be inside Riverguard keep.

Yavathol

Explorer
Retrieving a small scrap of fabric and his lockpicks from his pack, Ilvellios tried to stopper the ink vials before moving on to the locks.

"Since we're here, we might as well find out what they're up to. Maybe we'll find something about the missing delegates!"

Thateous

Explorer
J.V. moves up alongside Ilvellios and offers his assistance, having picked a lock or two in his day.
OOC: Not sure if you allow it DM but I'd like to assist him + Guidance. There will be no failures on my watch, if I can help it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Remove ads