D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
GM: IS anyone else getting any closer? The ambush is about 100 yards (so 300 feet) from you which puts you out of range of most of your attacks.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Errol will move up to 100', right at the edge of his heavy crossbow's short range, so he won't have disadvantage on the attacks but still be quite far back from them.

TallIan

Explorer
Sumber Hills, Day 7 Morning

JV continues along managing to get within 30ft of the first two bandits. They do not appear to have seen him, but something farther back seems to have caught their eye - possibly one of his companions as they moved up.

Thateous

Explorer
GeturQd.jpg
Finding cover behind a bush, JV settles in and prepared to begin hi rouse when he noticed the brigands seemed to spot some thing. "Guess I'll just have to wing it." "What has caught your eye, is it the ones you lay in wait for?" JV says making no attempt to mask his voice within the brigands head.

TallIan

Explorer
Sumber Hills, Day 7 Morning

JV is close enough to hear the bandit when he turns suddenly to his companion, "Huh? What?"
His companion responds with a puzzled glance.
"Ya, said summat." replies the first, and the whole thing quickly descends into an argument until one says, "It don't matter,
just shu' up or we'll be 'eard."

Thateous

Explorer
GeturQd.jpg
JV smirks at the growing tension between the two. "Keep talking to me like that and I'll ring your neck." he said in the man's head.

TallIan

Explorer
Dumber Hills Day 7 Morning

If that pious Martyn weren't jus' 50 yards away, you'd be tasting' cold steel now. Shut up an' wait for those buggers upa road, der might we der ones were waitin' for.

Despite their apparent antipathy for each other they appear to be more scared of Martyn, whoever he is, who appears to be in the main group.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Remove ads