D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: Is there someone we're waiting for?
Enjoying the renewed post frequency, though I realise RL will inevitably intrude at some point!

TallIan

Explorer
Round 5

Illvilious swing at his attacker but missed, then took up a defensive stance. Duran summoned some druidic magic to aid him then clouted one of the large orcs over the head with his club. Erol looses an arrow that finises off Nariah's atacker before falling over the fence. He picks himself up and moves closer to the fight. Not quite out of the fight, Nariah comes round and moves to unleash her fey powers on one of the orcs, blasting him with a blow that barely leaves him standing, before taking cover again.

The bloodorc answers Duran's attack, hacking into the druid with terrifying savagery, leaving the Druid a broken pile on the floor. The other orcs swing at the monk, missing his tight defense, but the Orc Chief swings with a skill not possessed by his underlings and lands a horrible blow.

[SBLOCK=Rolls and Actions]
Blood orc 2 vs Duran: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25
1D12+3 = [6]+3 = 9
Hits Crit won't affect it

Blood orc vs Illvilious: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14
1D12+3 = [5]+3 = 8
Should be with disadvantage, but missed anyway

orc 5 vs Illvilious: 2D20.LOW(1)+5 = [14, 3]+5 = 8
1D12+3 = [3]+3 = 6
Missed

orc warlord vs Illvilious: 2D20.LOW(1)+6 = [5, 1]+6 = 7
1D12+4 = [3]+4 = 7
2D20.LOW(1)+6 = [12, 20]+6 = 18
1D12+4 = [12]+4 = 16
Hit once for 16[/SBLOCK]

OOC: Illvilious: 17/39 Dodge
Duran: 0/28
Nariah: 1/23
Thateus: 0/32
Erol: 36+4/36

[-]Orc 1: 0/15[/-] Dead
[-]Orc 2: 0/15[/-] Dead
[-]Orc 3: 0/15[/-] AC Dead
[-]Orc 4: 0/15 AC[/-] Dead
Blooded Orc: 12/25 AC(11)
Orc 5: 7/15
[-]Orc 6: 0/15[/-] Dead
Blooded Orc 2: 8/25
Orc Warlord: 83/83

No map, as nothing has changed except Erol's move. He can only make it to C10 with the fall over tehe fence

Yavathol

Explorer
"Fall back, Nariah!"
OOC:

What's the plan guys? 'Cause I don't think we can just stand toe to toe and fight them? Should we try and move over to Errol at C10, hoping that another round of missile fire will help?

I don't think the orcs can reach Errol in one round, but they can reach Nariah (?) so if she falls back then I'll take the disengage and move actions, should be able to avoid one round of attacks this way? Happy to listen to any other plans! Just wish we had some healing potions or other one use magic items!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases