• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Target practice for Morrus

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Supposedly, Giorgio Armani will launch an airline by 2010. Called Armani/Air and initially fly from Milan to New York and Dubai. Offering a high quality service in two class aircraft, the premium cabin will be called Prive/Air and will feature individual passenger suites.Other destinations will follow, Los Angeles and Tokyo are due to be added. The passenger cabin will be fitted out in a distinctive Armani style and aims to be quite different from other airlines flying today.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Haha. There's a thread looking for the most off-topic post on the boards (outside the OT forum). Nobody was posting one, so I figured I'd make one. ;)

Not sure what this Meta thread originally was about (it's from 2002). Something about editing threads, I think.

Sorry for bothering you. I de-bumped the thread a couple times to prevent confusion, but it still showed up in the forum index until I replied to another Meta thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads