• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team 6 (M&M PbP) Issue #1

Tokiwong

First Post
The team acts!

Silence easily disables the guard who tires to cry for help, but does not have a chance to do anything, as his voice falls on deaf ears, literally. He cringes in the corner, scared, and lies their helpless, begging for mercy, but obviously not able to speak a word.

Meanwhile Assassin takes out the cameras, with ease, easily capping two of them in the brief matter of time, that it takes Silence to immobolize the guard. But he does hear the vehicle pull up out front...

Although Jorgi rouches to not be seens, as soon as his body, ripples with electricity, it becomes plainly obvious that he is powering up, and his power arcs with the metallic surfaces... causing an interesting light display above the rest of the group...

Outside the warehouse...

The sedan doors open, and three figures step out, a woman, and two males in black business suits, all wearing black shades, with conservative cuts, and looks. They look around before proceeding towards the warehouse...

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Tony keeps updating his team on the situation outside;
"Looks like we got three spooks, and they have the same tailor we do. I'll wait for them to enter, see to it that they don't have any friends lurking in that sedan, and come in behind them."

Radiant

First Post
Oh great, next time I'll just put up a please shoot me sign.
Jorgi lets go of his power again to not spoil the chances of Assasin and Silence to surprise the intruders and waits.

Vardeman

First Post
Assassin slips further into the shadows, leaving the rest of the cameras (if any) until later. He will hold his fire until someone attacks either him or one of his teammates.

V

Insight

Adventurer
"Let's follow them inside," Nyberg suggests as he takes up a cover position near where the sedan has stopped.

Assuming the woman is the leader, he ponders, I should find out why they're here, and her mind is the best place to start.

Concentrating on the woman, Nyberg tries to read her mind for her surface thoughts.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zellers slides behind some crates and tries to hide in the shadows. His weapon is drawn and stretched across one of the crates he is behind, looking for a target. Zellers will hold his shot until either his team or the new arrivals make an aggressive move against one another.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads