Tell Me Of... The Tingleverse RPG

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Ye gods, the possibilities...

"Would a king disinherit his son after finding out that he was actually the child of a sasquatch who had fallen in love with the prince of a neighboring kingdom and was himself a velociraptor?"
Not enough CAPSLOCK...

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ye gods, the possibilities...

"Would a king disinherit his son after finding out that he was actually the child of a sasquatch who had fallen in love with the prince of a neighboring kingdom and was himself a velociraptor?"

Pounded by the Baron's Sentient Estate that Refused to Provide a Lordship to the Youngest of Three Siblings, Who was Aromantic and Asexual but that's a Totally Valid Way of Being a Buckaroo

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Someone needs to do a mashup of Dr. Chuck Tingle titles and thread titles by JMISBEST.
Like this?

What I'm fed up with is the pure European Feudalism of it all.

Where are the threads with titles like The Anarchist Collective Outlawed Legal Marriage At Their Last Meeting, And Nearly Half of My Polycule Is Upset About It

If The Contessa's Daughter's Polycule and Her Mother's Coven Are Feuding, Is She Justified In Trapping Them In The Labyrinth on the Next Blood Moon?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Pounded by the Baron's Sentient Estate that Refused to Provide a Lordship to the Youngest of Three Siblings, Who was Aromantic and Asexual but that's a Totally Valid Way of Being a Buckaroo
laugh smile GIF

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I know what we are all thinking.

Why does WoTC keep recycling old settings? Why do they keep adapting MTG setting? That's the old hotness.

The new hotness? Licensing the greatest setting of all time from Dr. Chuck Tingle, best-selling author and tae kwon do master.

That special surprise in 2024? Hear me now and believe me later ....

#TINGLEVERSECONFIRMED!

Out with the dungeon crawl, and in with the love!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Someone needs to create an incredibly serious OSR blog using the Tingleverse books as their base system, but never making a big deal about it. Maybe call it "A Pound of Dice" but then give no other hints at what's going on.

See how long it takes for everyone to realize A) what's going on and B) this is apparently a fully functional OSR game with additional systems strapped on.

Last edited:

Remove ads