Tell Me Of... The Tingleverse RPG

niklinna

satisfied?
Someone needs to create an incredibly serious OSR blog using the Tingleverse books as their base system, but never making a big deal about it. Maybe call it "A Pound of Dice" but then give no other hints at what's going on.

See how long it takes for everyone to realize A) what's going on and B) this is apparently a fully functional OSR game with additional systems strapped on.
I would volunteer to play in this.

aramis erak

Legend
Someone needs to create an incredibly serious OSR blog using the Tingleverse books as their base system, but never making a big deal about it. Maybe call it "A Pound of Dice" but then give no other hints at what's going on.

See how long it takes for everyone to realize A) what's going on and B) this is apparently a fully functional OSR game with additional systems strapped on.
That's so dripping with subtext....

Knorrrssk

Explorer
There is so little supporting material for adventure writing for this game, and I cannot find any online communities discussing it. But I am likely to be running it soon, so I knocked up some inspiration tables.

I might do a blog post about it, and possibly work it into a generator. But for now here is the document in case anyone here finds it useful:

Remove ads