As I do every year, I look back on the past twelve months and list the most popular (as in most read) articles of the year. I've divided it into two lists. This one is the D&D list; later I will post the general RPG list separately. So what were the top, most read, D&D topics of the year? Here goes...
- #10. Flipping the Table: Did Removing Miniatures Save D&D?
- #9. Mike Mearls on how D&D 4E could have looked
- #8. Second Dungeons & Dragons Product for Fall 2018: Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
- #7. The Next Dungeons & Dragons Storyline Will Be.....
- #6. Kate Welch is WotC's New D&D Designer
- #5. Do We Still Need "Race" in D&D?
- #4. Ravnica: Is This The New D&D Setting? [UPDATED & CONFIRMED!]
- #3. Mearls On D&D's Design Premises/Goals
- #2. Two New Settings For D&D This Year
- #1. Coming in May: Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes! [UPDATED!]