• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The 4400 season 2 is over---discuss

PhoenixDarkDirk

First Post
Shawn was already with Jordan at the start of Season 2, so it was late Season 1.

There was also an incident in the telepathic spy episode "Voices Carry," in which Shawn used his touch to subdue one of Dravit's goons.

My reaction to the end of the finale was that I will be quite upset if there is no third season.

Fast Learner

First Post
Agreed, if it's not renewed, I'll be seriously disappointed. We've had two seasons of setup for this obvious new situation, and I want to see it pay off.

My question: why would the future want Jordan dead? Or is it all about the resurrection?

Bill Muench

First Post
Fast Learner said:
Agreed, if it's not renewed, I'll be seriously disappointed. We've had two seasons of setup for this obvious new situation, and I want to see it pay off.

My question: why would the future want Jordan dead? Or is it all about the resurrection?
Perhaps there are distinct factions from the future who have different agendas?

ThirdWizard

First Post
ecliptic said:
Maybe the "future" is lying about what they are and what their agenda is.

I'm guessing that that's going to be the big reveal at the end of Season Three.

I think they learned their lesson from the X-Files. At the end of each season, tell the viewer something big, but open up more questions. And, have a direction for the show! So far, they're delivering, too.

Psionicist

Explorer
There's a very interesting thread with speculations on the IMDB message board. The title of the thread is "two intriguing theories about the 4400 (spoilers)". I won't link to it directly because it's full of religion though.

Remove ads