The Bad Batch - SPOILERS

Now I wonder if we will see a live-action grown-up Omega in one of the Disney+ shows.
It seems likely that they are setting up "Boba's sister" as a character in The Book of Boba Fett. Along with a history with Fennec Shand, who we already know is in that show. Omega appears to be several years younger than Boba though (Boba is around 16 at the time of this show). It also sets up Boba himself as a "person of interest" to cloners - although it seems unlikely that the kaminoans will survive much longer.

It looks like they continue to try and fix the sequel trilogy, by introducing proto-Snoke clones at a secret research outpost that looks like it was abandoned before the clone wars. Also why Snoke was so tall - he was part kaminoan.
And didn't someone mention before that Boba Fett has a sister in the novels?
That was a Jango Fett sister, in a comic.

hopeless

Adventurer
It seems likely that they are setting up "Boba's sister" as a character in The Book of Boba Fett. Along with a history with Fennec Shand, who we already know is in that show. Omega appears to be several years younger than Boba though (Boba is around 16 at the time of this show). It also sets up Boba himself as a "person of interest" to cloners - although it seems unlikely that the kaminoans will survive much longer.
From what I recall he actually went after the Kaminoans on behalf of the Empire!
Legends of course, but imagine they kidnap Omega and he and the Bad Batch along with Fennec go after them?!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've enjoyed the show. I find Omega annoying. Something about her voice grates on me. Yet, I still wonder how long it'll take to reveal she's a Jedi clone.

Zardnaar

Legend
Wondering if the Kaminoans have an order 67 or whatever to take control of the clones.

Hence why they switched to stormtroopers.

Remove ads