• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Batman (spoilers)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Watched it last night and it was long, I may gave missed bits due to sleep winning. Good story overall though

I was intrigued with them giving the Riddler a serial killer twist, but missed the green:)
Zoe Kravitz was very good though I kept thinking she was more Huntress than not-Catwoman. Bats was brutal and good to see him actually investigating, though he was a bit ineffective and missed all the crimes until after the fact. Pattison was a good Batman but I wasnt so keen on emo goth Bruce.

also when did they change Marthas name from Kane to Arkham?

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I finally got around to watching this movie. As someone that hasn't really seen many Batman movies (I've only seen the Christopher Nolan trilogy and Batman v Superman), this was probably my second favorite Batman movie. I liked it more than Batman Begins and the Dark Knight Rises, but I still prefer the Dark Knight to this one. And this is easily the best live action translation of Catwoman that I've seen (granted, this isn't saying a lot, but it's still notable). And they did a great job with the Riddler and how he contrasted with Batman.

There were some scenes that I feel went on too long, some story beats that I don't think worked that well, and clichés that I'm really tired of, but otherwise, I think that this is a great movie.

Remove ads