• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The boys season 3 spoilers

Damn really intense episode! (3x06). Now that Homelander has found a taste of mortality, what the hell is he going to do next?
You’re invited to the 70th Annual Herogasm! You must present this invitation in order to be admitted! Same rules as always: no cameras, no non-Supe guests unless they sign an NDA and they’re DTF, and no telling any news media! It’s BYOD, but food, alcohol and lube will be provided! And please remember to RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount for the caterer!

You didn't sign it did you?

the warning roflmao
theboys.png

Seems like A-train almost had an epiphany until Hughie punched him. Wow...looks like we got a new trending hashtag #voughtliedpeopledied

This show is why channels like prime are worth the money. It separates it self from nbc/abc/bbc etc . The acting is believable and it breaks through barriers

I originally thought Disney would be the netflix slayer. Now i believe prime is the competition. Disney has become the nintendo of television. Safe programming meant for younger audiences and the quality is just not on the same level. Hulu has barely any really good programing

the boys is 1000x better than any superhero show on disney and if they made the boys a feature film i think it would rival the new marvel movies . The special effects are better and the stakes are higher

the acting is so much better. We have 1 actor who can go from a starship Dr to a man who wants to kill superheroes and it does it better than most of the marvel actors

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
This show is why channels like prime are worth the money. It separates it self from nbc/abc/bbc etc . The acting is believable and it breaks through barriers

I originally thought Disney would be the netflix slayer. Now i believe prime is the competition. Disney has become the nintendo of television. Safe programming meant for younger audiences and the quality is just not on the same level. Hulu has barely any really good programing

the boys is 1000x better than any superhero show on disney and if they made the boys a feature film i think it would rival the new marvel movies . The special effects are better and the stakes are higher

the acting is so much better. We have 1 actor who can go from a starship Dr to a man who wants to kill superheroes and it does it better than most of the marvel actors
Im actually starting to see an evening out of quantity of content among the streaming services. This is, of course, worse for everybody since having more and more subs is starting to be a requirement. Totally expected though once folks started cord cutting.

Dont discount Disney's family oriented content for lack of popularity. I think the original idea was for Disney to be PG-13 and under while Hulu would house all the R rated stuff. Though, soon the Netflix marvel series will land on D+ so that hard line might become very blurry soon. D+ is a very strong contender for top tier streaming service.

While the DC content has not been quite as good as the Marvel, I do think DC television has been a bit better. Giving a lot of legs to HBOMAX. Especially, with Watchmen film and series. Add in the plethora of content HBO and WB offers and HBO is a legit top tier streamer.

Netflix has been struggling in my opinion. They seem to have moved to quantity over quality in much of their programming. This was to be expected as companies started reeling in their IPs (see Marvel series again). This put NF on tilt as they try and pump out thier own original series. NF tried to roll out Jupiter's Legacy, but it bombed. However, Umbrella Academy seems to be quite popular and for good reason, its a great show (better than The Boys in my opnion of course). Netflix was once the king, but those days seem to be waning.

Amazon Prime seems like a value coupled with the shipping discounts and everything else Amazon has to offer. As their catalog grows Amazon will be right in there with the other top tier services. I think the key to Amazon is its diversity in programming. They got Sups, fantasy, police procedurals, etc... Amazon will be here for the long haul since they got the staying power, but content wise, they got a ways to go to catch up to the leaders, IMO.

Remove ads