The Brown Belt Bash(Orlandu vs Darkwolf) Darkwolf won (Thanks to Sollir for judging)

Darkwolf

First Post
Brown Belt 0 (17-12)
Master of the Dojo of the Predator (0-0)
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICK; Dojo Style Phoenix ; Fist of Fury(x2); Chi Strike
Master of Emotions(avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad);
Master of Movement(Moving: crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding);
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
Journeyman Judge

I find your helper to be unkempt, your sky to be junk-like, and your foot to be slow.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
So here I am fighting my former student... my last fight before I retire...

Orlandu, Honorable Ogre Magi

Brown Belt 0
17-9
Signature Styles: Turtle, Sword, Frog, Ki-Rin, Manta Ray
Dojo Style: Northstar
Fists of Fury x2
Chi Strike
Mastery of Emotions and Movement
Ogre Clan Sword (Grants Wielder Signature Location Mountains and the Sword Style)
5 Yen

I find your employer to be odd, your home to be dilapidated, and your inner spirit to be impotent.

Last edited:

"Perhaps normally I might rule Skarnkai the winner, but that part about Darkwolf's employer being odd, but since Skarnkai was his teacher I can't help but think thats hes calling himself odd! Insults to Darkwolf."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot!

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the desert south of Shangtung Mountain on the dawn of the wolf.

Darkwolf

First Post
8 flag speed strategy using meowthbot

Hand 1
<MeowthBot> 1: The rat illuminates the prairie; protects against the assailment of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manticore drifts over the pillars; negates the pain of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw flies upon the spring; averts the terror of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dagger speaks facing the caves; leaps over the violence of the honor then it viciously shields against the slash of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tiger penetrates the mountain; guards against the stab of the mind!

Skarnkai

First Post
Orlandu's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The manta ray falls close to the caves; dodges the chi of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dragon falls next to the garden; parries the edge of the scythe and so it smoothly fends off the speed of the heart! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The northstar slashes the knoll; absorbs the pain of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar vanquishes the gate; guards against the push of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom drops facing the marsh; quells the stab of the armor!

Darkwolf

First Post
The dagger speaks facing the caves; leaps over the violence of the honor then it viciously shields against the slash of the ki!

CHI STRIKE!

Skarnkai

First Post
<MeowthBot> 2: The dragon falls next to the garden; parries the edge of the scythe and so it smoothly fends off the speed of the heart! *yen*

*flys high into the air and then slams hard into his foe foot*

Last edited:

"Falling is at least doing something rather than speaking, and a smooth or vicious defense? Hrm, keeping a cool head always seems best. Point to Skarnkai"

Sylf plays his flute as a tiny bird flies over to Skarnkai, dropping a single yen at his feet.

1 Flag Skarnkai, 0 Flags Darkwolf.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
<MeowthBot> 3: The northstar slashes the knoll; absorbs the pain of the cat!

Chi Strike!

*calling upon the inner reserves within him he moves incredibly fast.. slashing at his opponent's knees*

Remove ads