The Brown Belt Bash(Orlandu vs Darkwolf) Darkwolf won (Thanks to Sollir for judging)

Skarnkai

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The west wind devours the tower; dodges the drive of the steel!

*seeing his opponent's move coming he calls upon the power of the Wind Spirit... keeping his opponent at bay... flying around him at an amazing speed lifting his opponent in the air like a tornado.... the ground at his feet is torn up... and a tower of terrain trees and the like forms and then is consumed by the gale force winds..*

"I think this time Darkwolf's attack paid off, the west wind can't devour well, but the tiger's claws can do alot of damage with a well-placed strike."

Sylf plays his flute as 3 wolf cubs go to Darkwolf.

4 Flags Orlandu, 5 Flags Darkwolf.

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf Hand # 3
<MeowthBot> 1: The monkey skillfully torments the fountain as it masterfully wracks the stars; dodges the chi of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rose petal breaks the foothills; avoids the chi of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 3: The snake leaps below the temple; conceals the blood of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear tracks through the temple; conceals the pain of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 5: The sword brilliantly wounds the gate; wards off the offensive of the willow!

Skarnkai

First Post
Orlandu's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The fox shreds the grotto; dominates the cut of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn torments the vineyard; leaps over the rising of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 3: The cherry blossom charges the well; wards off the violence of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 4: The chimera sweeps higher than the gate; removes the motion of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crane silences the tower as it wracks the soul; silences the offensive of the arrow!

Darkwolf

First Post
The monkey skillfully torments the fountain as it masterfully wracks the stars; dodges the chi of the shield!

Fists of fury # 2

The spear tracks through the temple; conceals the pain of the reptile!

"My, oh my, looking at this first it seemed to have been easy. Thinking again makes my head hurt! Lets see, skillfully and masterry work really good together, and you both wrack something, however a monkey tormenting a fountain? The defenses aren't so great either, ah well really only one choice...Point and match Darkwolf."

Darkwolf, you have gained Brown Belt 1 with a record of 18-12

Orlandu, you have lost, but don't fret, you're still Brown Belt D 1 with a record of 17-10

Remove ads