• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Cake is a Lie - Seven Swords of Sin (Victim #1)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Your third strike manages to shatter the crystal, releasing a final chaotic discharge from the chamber. It deals 40 electricity damage to everything in the room (DC 20 Ref for half).

The impish mephit shrieks at you, holding up his metal sphere. "What have you done! She's going to be mad at you!"

"Heeeeeyyyy... whaaaatttt juuuusssssttttt happennnnnnnnd?"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Not paying heed to the voice - whatever the hell it was - Jostan stepped forwards and brought his club soundly down on the head of the annoying mephit, feeling most of his electricity wounds fade as revitalizing power flowed through him.

[sblock=OOC]
Seven Swords of Sin Save (Post 22) (1d20+9=19)

Using an action point to boost the save (I'll succeed even on a 1), for 23 damage taken since healing up.

Seven Swords of Sin Attack Roll (Post 22) (1d20+9=29)
Seven Swords of Sin Confirmation Roll (Post 22) (1d20+9=15)
Seven Swords of Sin Damage Roll (Post 22) (1d6+3=6)
Seven Swords of Sin Healing Roll (Post 22) (3d6+6=16)

So a hit, 6 points if a 15 doesn't confirm, 12 if it does, and 16 points healed via Revitalizing Strike either way.
[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Your club barely harms the creature, and what damage it does do seems to heal miraculously.

"How dare you!"

He counters with both of his claws, each failing to land a solid hit.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Look," grunts Jostan as he swings again, "You're the one with wings, you want to fly away I won't stop you, but you were the one trying to shock me before, so you'll pardon me if I don't want to just stand around with you."

[sblock=OOC]
Seven Swords of Sin Attack Roll (Post 24) (1d20+9=23)
Seven Swords of Sin Damage Roll (Post 24) (1d6+3=8)

8 damage, and since I attacked without a maneuver, I use a swift action to recover all my maneuvers, using Vital Recovery to heal 9 points bringing me back up to full.
[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
"This is my place. You should be the one to go. The lady is going to be very mad at you!"

He uses his breath weapon again, dealing 11 damage (ref DC 12 for half).

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
After making sure the Mephit wouldn't die - even annoying things shouldn't be killed out of hand, after all - Jostan started pulling on the armor from the pile, sticking the strange weapon in his belt.

[sblock=OOC]
Don the breasplate and pick up the shield, but keep using the club for now (since I'm not proficient with the kama, le sigh). Rolled 10 untrained heal checks to stabilize the Mephit, succeeded on the second one.
[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The mephit's fast healing starts to kick in from the wind coming from the south. About the time you get the breastplate and shield on, he's recovered to conciousness. He looks up, openning his eyes... "Hey, that hurts!"

Remove ads