• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I didn't see any arches, but...Search behind the First of Lyrue. That's not bad. But what's 'The First of Lyrue'? I know...it could be a book! Or a painting or a statue too! Hey, can I check the library? Pleeeeeeease, can I?"

Velmont

First Post
Bront said:
"Well, have we seen a statue of the mage queen?"

"I don't remember any statue, but there was some painting in the library upstair. I am not sure I could recognize her if I saw her anyway." answers Rinaldo

Velmont

First Post
"Let's go back upstair first. We will search that room where we found the book... nope, I'll search it alone, you won't enter but only keep an eye on me. No need there would be more than one of us affected by that spell effect again." tells Rinaldo, leading the group upstair again. "And stay vigilent, those damned inhabitant might still be near ready to attack us again."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Let me check the library. Laynie, I want you to stay out here."

"Rinaldo, you coming with? I have an idea of what she looks like, I've met her daughter."

OOC: I'm assuming the others can wait just outside the library.

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, you'll search. But we will bring hogarth with us. He still have a dispel magic to use today, it might come handy. Ashnar and Laynie will look over Tenebrynn and maybe think about something to cure him..." answers Rinaldo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri tries to search, but doesn't see anything that looks like Elayna Lyrue II in the paintings, and he can't read the books. He sighs, and he starts getting a bit depressed at his failure.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri switches gears and looks for a book. "We might need Laynie to translate book titles."

OOC: No paintings of women?

Remove ads