• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE DARK - An Illustrated Fading Suns Story Hour [UPDATED 18/02]

Sammael99

First Post
Horacio said:

I'm still here, you won't get rid of me so easily... ;)

I knew that !

BTW Horacio, my week-ends have been brutally re-shuffled. I'll be in Bordeaux this week-end so don't bother checking with yout thesis boss :-(

However, I think we should get some thought into organising an ENWolrd France gathering.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Sammael99 said:

I knew that !

BTW Horacio, my week-ends have been brutally re-shuffled. I'll be in Bordeaux this week-end so don't bother checking with yout thesis boss :-(

However, I think we should get some thought into organising an ENWolrd France gathering.

OK, Ben :)

The ENWorld France Gathering seems a great idea!

LamarFaz

First Post
Sammael99 said:

Thanks. I'm not alone but I guess I spring on Lamar's ideas and add my stylistic twist a lot. After the first few batches he even asked me why he was writing the things first since I changed so much ;)

I don't know when the next update will make it though, can't contact him.

Faz ? T'es où ?

Hi out there !
Lamar is speaking so listen carefuly or I send the "Red Devils" to remind you who we are ;)

All right, I'm here :) About the weird pic problem: The image can be read with a classic image software but it don't with a browser. Format type problem I guess. Need to find time to fix that.

About the story telling, yep, Sammael changed some things. It's always the same with game master. :) That's why as a game master I prefered wrote eveything myself...
Sammael add some contents and details as well that weren't happened during the game. So the atmosphere is cool in the story telling... :rolleyes:

Glad to see the readers like what we are doing. I need some time to finish the last part of the pursuit... ;)

LamarFaz

First Post
Horacio said:
Wow! Action begins!

Your descriptive job is very good Ben, I have loved the bar ambiance, and the sudden fear when Inquisitors arrived...

I want more, you know... ;)

Believe me, we were also frightened when they entered the "Korona" ;) and also when... aaaargh I can't tell you now :p
That's what great with this game as we don't know much about it, we are surprised, no old players schemas or reflexes...
Sometimes it's cool to be a newbie :cool:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LamarFaz said:

Believe me, we were also frightened when they entered the "Korona" ;) and also when... aaaargh I can't tell you now :p
That's what great with this game as we don't know much about it, we are surprised, no old players schemas or reflexes...
Sometimes it's cool to be a newbie :cool:

Oh, you can be sure, any veteran player would be scared of Inquisitors too... :D

Rousing Fox

First Post
Well, I don't know the Fading Sun's world, maybe I should test it one day... if I find a GM :-/
More story, Faz & Sammael. Work hard.
No, harder than that: p

Sammael99

First Post
Can you believe it ?

You're not gonna believe this, but I actually forgot to post a part of the narrative !

Thank Lamar for pointing it out. I have edited two of my previous posts to include the French and English version. You can find them as the Prelude (Part 5).

It doesn't add to the actual story but a lot of flavour and background on the characters.

Sorry faz ;)

Sammael99

First Post
linnorm said:
Daily BUMP :cool:

Someone other than Horacio has bumped me...

'scuse me while I have an orgasm :p

Rousing Fox said:
Well, I don't know the Fading Sun's world, maybe I should test it one day... if I find a GM :-/

It's great stuff. Why not GM yourself ?

Seriously, it's a way cool game AND the French version isn't actually half-bad for once ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads