• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony is closed after Kith's death...

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf returns from his fight with Hanoi Xi.

"Sensei, thanks to your teachings, I beat Hanoi Xi in one round.
I thank you for allowing me to be your pupil."

(ooc: it was a hit with a fist of fury - the fist of fury contained thunder)

Darkwolf

First Post
Sensei, how goes your trek along the road to the coveted Brown Belt? I have progressed to yellow belt 2 and with one more win I will have earned the green belt rank and be forced to leave your dojo.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, I'm still a Green belt 1 and in the middle of a very slow fight against another Green Belt. So at the least I still have 3 fights to win before I make it to Brown (and that assumes that my unbelievable winning streak could continue!). So you will probably reach Green before I reach Brown.

The good news is that as I understand it, you don't have to leave the dojo necesaraly. You would get to choose your Green Belt Dojo style (unless there is another Brown when you get to Green) and be able to take on students of your own, but that does not mean that you have to leave the dojo like it did in the old rules. I believe that you can start your own dojo and still be a student of mine at the same time, but I'm not completely sure how it works. I'll post a thread asking Wicht for a ruling on it.

Jackal

First Post
"Oh Honored one, I hav won my fight against the evil Zhou Ling. Unfortunately I had to end her life in order to set her free. I pray that you understand my decision and support me on my path to green belt."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Actually, I just fixed that in the dojo registration thread and was coming back here to fix it also. It looks like you didn't report the outcomes of your last few fights here.

"The new dojo record is 10 victories and 4 losses!"

Last edited:

Remove ads