• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony is closed after Kith's death...

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry strides into the glade (is that a spring in his step?)

Harry does not kneel, but instead bows to the mistress of the Glade...

"Mistress Kith! I would enjoy it very much if you would honor me by allowing me to learn of the Northstar from you. I believe it would provide balance to the fiery Phoenix I currently know."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bowing to Harry, Kith smiles and invites him to sit with her under the willow tree.

"I would be happy to have you as a student of the Northstar style, Harry. Just remember that the power to twist Nature's pattern to our own use comes with the responsibility to resotre that pattern as well. This is why we still toil here in the glade which I once destroyed with the very Northstar style that you will be taught.

"Enjoy your time here as you learn from us and we learn from you. Be sure to report any battle results to me as well, if you could.

"Come, let us go dig in the earth and begin your study of Nature."

MidKnight

First Post
"Thank you mistress. I will strive to repair that which has been torn asunder.

I think I know the perfect place to start. There seems to be a certain vineyards not far from here that looks recently abandonded. It is in a deplorable state and should be attended to.

With your leave, I will go forth and attempt to apply the tennants of Nature's Harmony..."

edit - forgot to turn off sig...

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"This must be my lucky day!", exclaims Kith. "Two new students in one day! I feel honored by your choice to join my dojo, Archangel. I will happily teach you what I know of Thunder style."

Looking into his new teacher's smiling eyes, Archangel also sees the face of a Lady who now resides in the Heavens. Her dark hair and amethyst eyes hold him entranced as he wonders if there is some connection here that he is unaware of. His heart nearly skips a beat as he blinks his eyes finally, but was that a small flash of light from Kith's forehead as he blinked? Or just his eyes playing tricks on him...?

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"I am sory kith...I have brought you a loss from my fight with Mirashi..... please don't think less of me for it..I did my best....."

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0 (D2)
1/5

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

Rathan

First Post
"Master!!! I has beaten Da Boss and have now gained a win for your dojo and regained my honor......... I am so proud of myself!"

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0
2/5

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

Last edited:

Remove ads