D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
No worries. I was only going to say that small liberties are fine, like Rhal's description of one of the dragonborn scholars and his works. Just don't go defining whole religions or regions of the city or whatever. ;)

Jessic

First Post
Hey guys,

This isn't quite the pbp I was looking for. I hope you understand.

Thanks for inviting me last minute MasqueradingVampire. You'll have to find a way to write me out of the story.

Good luck with the campaign guys, have fun.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey guys,

This isn't quite the pbp I was looking for. I hope you understand.

Thanks for inviting me last minute MasqueradingVampire. You'll have to find a way to write me out of the story.

Good luck with the campaign guys, have fun.

Awww, sorry you didn't like the game. I hope you find what you are looking for.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
What Queenie said. Good gaming to you and feel free to hang out with us in the OOC thread. ;)
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], or anyone else following along at home, if you'd like to whip up a character quickly and jump in, now's the time. :)

Rubberneck

First Post
Ah I probably should have taken the time to make a character so that I could jump in in a situation like this. Unfortunately I do not have a character ready and I'm starting my work week. I'll see if I can put something together in a timely fashion. In the meantime if you want to get the ball rolling I can join in in a few days or if someone else steps forward then give the role to him/her. I'll need to read up on the rules and everything as well. Cheers!

Remove ads