D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, all. I am having a problem. I think I am having a mental block - probably due to the coma or the high fevers, not sure which.

Here is the problem: I am looking at the elements to be used for protecting the coming ambassador, but it is like an artist looking at radio parts needing to make said helmet, but not having the slightest idea what I am looking at. I am sorry, but I am drawing a complete and sudden blank! I am at a near panic here!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ok, all. I am having a problem. I think I am having a mental block - probably due to the coma or the high fevers, not sure which.

Here is the problem: I am looking at the elements to be used for protecting the coming ambassador, but it is like an artist looking at radio parts needing to make said helmet, but not having the slightest idea what I am looking at. I am sorry, but I am drawing a complete and sudden blank! I am at a near panic here!

Hey-o! No panicking over a game that is supposed to be fun! I wouldn't get too worried... we can help you out of game and you can ask for help IN game, Felix is with you and of course, you can meet back up at the Corp Palace ;) and we will help you out. No stressing!! :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
You can feel free to improvise a bit. The dock that the deva ambassador will be arriving at is already fairly secure - isolated from the rest of the Red District docks and access restricted to city guards and dignitaries. You have 25 extra guards to use as you see fit, plus what amounts to a patrol boat and two hippogriff riders. The hippogriff riders usually do an aerial patrol of the city and the surrounding sea.

Scott DeWar

Ok, I know this is a game and it is for fun, but the near panic is that My brain has somehow not engaged that use to work as easily as my heart beating or my lungs breathing. It may be that I have not used a particular portion since the coma. Does this make since? I read the portion directed to Felix and Marcus for the last 24+ hours and - nothing.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
If you like, we can wait for Scotley and let him work out those details and let Markus be mostly back-up. Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger something like this. :(

Scott DeWar

If you like, we can wait for Scotley and let him work out those details and let Markus be mostly back-up. Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger something like this. :(

I think waiting for Scotley is best, but it is no way your fault on the trigger. This may be something that needed to be exposed. I may need to work through it. I have learned that the brain is just like a muscle group and this is a particular muscle that has atrophied. Does that make sense?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Scott, friend, I understand. Sometimes I can't get my brain working either. Do you have to decide immediately? If not come home for lunch and we'll help you. It will be okay :) Or if you like we can help you oog here. Would that be better?

Remove ads