D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Do not be alarmed. I am still me. I just (finally) managed to change my screen name to something a little less World of Darkness and a little more me. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Do not be alarmed. I am still me. I just (finally) managed to change my screen name to something a little less World of Darkness and a little more me. ;)
**blink blink**And who are you? I do not know of you. Hey! what happened to M. Vampire? Burn in t he sun or something? What going on here?
CONSPIRACY! ! !

Scotley

Hero

The shock is too much. I'm going to have to take a few days and go to the beach to recover.

Okay, actually, I was gonna do that anyway. I'll be traveling until Monday, but I do expect to check in now and then the next few days. Feel free to npc Felix if I don't respond promptly.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thanks!

This name has some history - Kiraya was a "Mary Sue" wizard character in my home D&D campaigns waaaaaay back in high school. She's my Elminster. :)

Scotley

Hero
Scottley, what beach are you gunna be at?

Gulf Shores. We'll be staying in a little house right on the beach. It is close enough to the middle of town to walk to the annual Shrimp Fest which will be going on this weekend as well. We usually take fall break in Alabama--Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan Orange Beach or just over the Florida line at Perdido Key. It is really nice there in early October. It is off peak season, so it is a little cheaper and less crowded. The weather is still nice.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gulf Shores. We'll be staying in a little house right on the beach. It is close enough to the middle of town to walk to the annual Shrimp Fest which will be going on this weekend as well. We usually take fall break in Alabama--Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan Orange Beach or just over the Florida line at Perdido Key. It is really nice there in early October. It is off peak season, so it is a little cheaper and less crowded. The weather is still nice.

I
Don't
You

Remove ads