• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Yay!! If it's possible, it would be awesome if you could leave us at a spot where we can continue to plot and scheme. No biggie if you can't :)

I just checked the thread and I thought I posted a big thing but it's not there. Boo. Probably my iPad's fault. That thing has a mind of it's own.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yay!! If it's possible, it would be awesome if you could leave us at a spot where we can continue to plot and scheme. No biggie if you can't :)

I just checked the thread and I thought I posted a big thing but it's not there. Boo. Probably my iPad's fault. That thing has a mind of it's own.

Queenie, is this the post you were wanting to have?

Amisi swings over to the Mage and slips her arm through his. "Oh Marcus, always so humble. Sometimes it's okay to just say thank you and smile," she grins at him. "Now, are you going to take the opportunity to change before we head out tonight?" She pauses, just a fraction of a second, looking him over. "You might not want to go out in your uniform. I am definitely taking the opportunity to wear a new dress! And with that I shall return promptly!" She gives them all a dazzling smile then runs upstairs to her room.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...y-Episode-1-The-Gathering/page6#ixzz3J4mEQMJp

Queenie

Queen of Everything
No I just rewrote that. I had a slightly different, larger post that I posted somewhere, or thought I posted somewhere... probably right after you and Mal posted so a few days ago. It'll show up someday I'm sure lol.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ha! yeah, the aether might have been a bit thicker near you at that time and the digital stream is still forcing its way through the heavy density.

Remove ads