• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Any thing on hobgoblins as mercenaries - usually used against the orc mercenaries, perhaps? maybe better with siege machines where orcs make great ground troops led by 4 armed white orcs, a cross breed of gorillions and orcs?

just brain storming here.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Any thing on hobgoblins as mercenaries - usually used against the orc mercenaries, perhaps? maybe better with siege machines where orcs make great ground troops led by 4 armed white orcs, a cross breed of gorillions and orcs?

just brain storming here.

The goblinoids, including goblins, bugbears, and hobgoblins, were nearly wiped out during the Goblin War after the humans joined the war and the goblins' home island was destroyed in a volcanic eruption. The few surviving goblinoids eke out existence as pirates and raiders, hated everywhere they go.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Roll call time! Who is still here and ready to play? My plan is to get the IC thread going again on January 9th. However, if everyone is here and ready to play, I'll get a post up on January 2nd.

Paging [MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION], [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
here - Christmas was mild as I only had a 7 year old shadow the whole time following me with only one question, pretty much: "What do you want to do now uncle David?"

Last edited:

Remove ads