• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Apologies for G'Kar.

In B5, the character is quite...unpleasant in the 1st season and I am trying to remain faithful to that. Still, it was a little ooky to type that and I shall try to avoid it in the future.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lol no worries here ma'am. I've had characters go through MUCH worse. Most of the time I am a grown up and it's hard to offend me. Game wise anyway. Take my cookies and I'll go all Italian on your ass ;)

Seriously, it was not ooky for me at all, actually it just made me laugh. Now the question is, how will the somewhat intoxicated Amisi handle the offer? Hmmm...

Edit: does this mean Dragonborn and humans can actually mate? Just wanted to check before I answer.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
All, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to bow out of the game.

I've had some changes work-wise with the new year, and it turns out I'm going to be moving and working with a partner to run my own business this year. To prepare, i'll need every stitch of time I can muster.

Again, I apologize. I know this is not ideal.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
All, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to bow out of the game.

I've had some changes work-wise with the new year, and it turns out I'm going to be moving and working with a partner to run my own business this year. To prepare, i'll need every stitch of time I can muster.

Again, I apologize. I know this is not ideal.

Well, phooey. Silly real life and work and such getting in the way of gaming. How dare it! ;) Good luck with the business and your character will be waiting for you should ever find the time to return.

Remove ads