• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge [Full]

Sorren

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
Sorren; I've got no problems, as long as your psion looks like Anna Kou- Forget that last bit :)
Oh, and maybe you should change your first post to say we're full.

Lessee - Let's start at 2nd level, and use 30 point buy.
House rule: Wild Talent gives you 1 power point and any 1 1st level power.
Provide a reason for your char to be in Sharn/Breland.
Complete Warrior, Complete Divine and ECL +1 templates or races are allowed.

Sounds good. I'll start work on my PC ASAP.
Hmm.... kineticist or telepath? This will be tough to decide.

How about starting gold?
EDIT: I think I've decided to go with a Swashbuckler/Telepath. :cool:

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
A fine question indeed....

Will there be a Rogue's Gallery link for our characters?

I'll let you guys fuss over psionics and compete for the first Warforged. ;)

I'd like to go for a ranger, I'm thinking either half orc or half elf.
So how do you feel about house affiliation and Dragonmarks? Are there limits? It'd be kinda silly all running around from different houses no? :uhoh:

taitzu52

First Post
Sorren said:
Go shifter. ;)

Yes, the min/maxer in me is singin' the same song, but I'm thinking more along the lines of a potential investigator, or the Half-Orc Dragonmarked house. Definately not going for a combat brick this time, but also trying to avoid the do-it-all character. There are 5-6 of us here, y'know. ;) I'm still awaiting GM's opinion on Dragonmarked houses, and how common they should be in a party. I guess I'm still getting a feel for the world. Cheers!

TZ

Sorren

First Post
taitzu52 said:
Yes, the min/maxer in me is singin' the same song, but I'm thinking more along the lines of a potential investigator, or the Half-Orc Dragonmarked house. Definately not going for a combat brick this time, but also trying to avoid the do-it-all character. There are 5-6 of us here, y'know. ;) I'm still awaiting GM's opinion on Dragonmarked houses, and how common they should be in a party. I guess I'm still getting a feel for the world. Cheers!

TZ

I'm fighting the same urges. Part of me wants to make a 2nd level psion with an 18 Int and blast the snot out of everything in sight. The other longs for a more interesting character and I think it'll be the winner.

As I said above, right now I'm leaning toward a swashbuckler/psion (telepath), a kalashtari veteran of the conflict on Sarlona who has come to Sharn to discover what influence the Inspired has in the city.

He wears studded leather armor with a built in "cape" that makes it look very much like a trench coat. And he carries a reidran crysteel rapier. :) Assuming I can afford crysteel that is...

With psionic weapon, he'll be pretty darn effective in melee.

As far as your character, it looks like Ashy is leaning toward shifter as well. That should help you make up your mind.

Last edited:

Remove ads