• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge [Full]

taitzu52

First Post
Ashy said:
Well, if TZ is going shifter, then I would be more than happy to play my Warforged cleric... :D

Shifter no, ranger yes. Multiclassing will be a tame option once I hear back from RR about all of our little bantering. But by all means, bring on the divine casters!!

TZ

Creamsteak

Explorer
House rule: Wild Talent gives you 1 power point and any 1 1st level power.

Take a look at Hidden Talent on page 67 of the Psionics Handbook. It's a replacement for Wild Talent. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's similar (1 power point more, and it includes some rules about the type of power).

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Ashy - I counted one DM and five players, yourself included :)

Melkor and D'arc can be 'back-up' players, if that means anything to you.

taitzu - Go nuts with the Dragonmarks, if that's what you want.

Sorren - Crysteels seems to be out of your league; especially if you consider the 1000 gp I'm willing to part with per character.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
Take a look at Hidden Talent on page 67 of the Psionics Handbook. It's a replacement for Wild Talent. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's similar (1 power point more, and it includes some rules about the type of power).
Yeah, read that, but found it to be 'patchwork'. 'Hidden Talent' is what Wild Talent should be, but for some reason the creators found it too powerful, unless one were running a 'high-psionics' (whatever that means) game.

So I compromised, so you wouldn't be forced to take your 'talent' at first level.

Sorren

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
Sorren - Crysteels seems to be out of your league; especially if you consider the 1000 gp I'm willing to part with per character.

So is that 1000 even or 1000 + normal starting funds?
I could really use those extra few gp. ;)

Gomez

First Post
I am going to have to bow out of the game. Someone else can have my slot. Thanks anyway! :) Hope you have a great game.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Can a warforged swim? I know they don't need to breath, but they don't appear to get a penalty to swim checks, which is sorta trying to say they are equal swimmers to your average human?

Just looking for your particular ruling on that one. I'm considering trying out a warforged built for naval combat, or possibly a shifter, dwarf, changeling, blah... a billion ideas.

As you can tell, I recieved my book yesterday and I'm reading it right now.

Remove ads