Spelljammer The Forgotten Realms eats Spelljammer before it even finishes digesting Radiant Citadel!

Spelljammer book set and Spelljammer Academy is not just AL legal, it's considered apart of the Forgotten Realms AL Campaign. You can even use the Spelljammer UA until the books come out. And the DRW Campaign is going to outer space.

Is Dragonlance next in slating the Forgotten Realms hunger? I hear Kender taste delicious. Mawhahahaha👹😈

Scribe

Legend

Spelljammer book set and Spelljammer Academy is not just AL legal, it's considered apart of the Forgotten Realms AL Campaign. You can even use the Spelljammer UA until the books come out. And the DRW Campaign is going to outer space.

Is Dragonlance next in slating the Forgotten Realms hunger? I hear Kender taste delicious. Mawhahahaha👹😈
I mean, this isnt exactly a great thing.

FR - The dumping ground of all things, the kitchen sink, and all things to all people.

Thats not exactly great, to me.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Gimme a break. AL is more like a shared home campaign it is a separate campaign. The fact they have to ADD things to allow their FR characters to go there should be a clue by four that Spelljammer and Radiant Citadel are NOT part of FR.
The Realms is the default 5e setting. Adventurer's League uses the default 5e setting. So of course if they want to bring other elements into the AL, they're going to start from the Realms.

Scribe

Legend
I bet folks said that about Spelljammer too.
Why, when Spelljammer is literally a highway between material realms, of which FR is the kitchen sink now anyway?

Like do you realize you are arguing for making FR the least defined, least unique, anything goes, boring grey mass blob of a setting as if its a good thing?

All races? All classes? All backgrounds? All products? What is FR?

"Whatever."

Hard pass dude.

Remove ads