The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Dracomeander

First Post
Gregory watches the byplay between Lord Asher and the others of the group before adding his consent.

"I'll agree as well. If this were a trap, we have already stepped into it. I for one will welcome any who wish to serve the light. Even those who have previously served elsewhere as long as their desire for the light is genuine. There cannot be the opportunity for redemption if a second chance is not offered."

J. Alexander

First Post
"Good that is settled then" pausing he gesuters.."Please do sit down gentlmen and help yourself to the tea and cakes..we will have much to discuss." With a motion of his hand as if in a signal, a young man appears carring many soft portfolio's. "I have taken the liberty of having these prepared, in each you will find a endless supply of paper more or less as well as pens and several types of ink"

Rhun

First Post
Bestor takes a seat, fixing himself cup of tea. He smells it first, and then shrugs and takes a sip of the beverage. Wingaard lays down beside the chair.

Lou

Explorer
Carvyn Wray, Battle Sorcerer of Pelor

Carvyn takes a seat, placing his sword across his lap. Carvyn inspects the portfolio and waits for the conversation to start.

Nightbreeze

First Post
I shall not do any harm to you, as long as this agreement lasts.
I shall not speak about you, as long as this agreement lasts.
And I shall gut you like a goblin, if the agreement is voided by you menacing the Light.

After giving his vow, Harstard observes silently. When the porfolios of endless paper is brought, his face shows a frown for half a minute, then his eyes cross slightly and his mouth gets distorted as he desperately tries not to laugh. At the end, a chuckle escapes him, then he regains composure.

Fenris

Adventurer
Thurien too sat down and reached for some tea. He piled up some cakes on his plate and ate and drank a bit before examining the portfolio as well.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edward seats himself and with the tip of Nightblade opens the folder. Putting the blade on the table he opens it and scans the content. Then he looks up at their host waiting for further information.

J. Alexander

First Post
Opening the portofolios each of you discovers that there are three interior compartments as wll as a a sleeve from which a dark wood box can be slid out covering the top. Two of the interior pockets contain sheets of paper. One contains high quality parchement roghtly 8 1/2 by 11 inches and the other contains high quality vellum of the same size. The third pocket is empty.
Sliding the dark wood box out of it's sleeve you find that it contains 9 different kinds of ink in small inkwells as well as two white stones used for corrections. The ink colors are black, red, blue, yellow, green, purple, gold, silver and copper. A quick inspection of the metalic colors reveals that they are inded liquid metal. At either end of the case they are place for pens and pencils. At one end there are 3 high quality pens with an assortment of tips and at the other three high quality pencils. On the outside front, covered by the flap is a small pounch about the size of a letter.

"You will find that the materials there will never need replensihng" the count says. "The third pocket acts as a storage bin allowing you to place sevearal thousand sheets of paper in there. The outside pocket acts like a postal box, Simply address the letter to an individual who has a similar portfolio and it will be sent to them within minutes.

Fenris

Adventurer
Thurien looks over the materials appreciatively. "These are very fine items you have provided us with, my thanks to you for them. Since we are agreed, why don't you tell us what you can about these shadows" says Thurien taking out a piece of paper and some silver ink and a medium nib pen.

Remove ads