• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North Part 2

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

"Thank you Jaroth, I'll take whatever protection you can offer." He continues to watch the Drakar approach and trains his spyglass on the two armies that fought earlier to see what they are doing and if they seem poised to attack the Drakar.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vorian Tolgar

Vorian raises and Arrwuh bounds away. He turns toward Jaroth and receives his blessing, nodding curtly.

J. Alexander

First Post
Night Battles

Observing the deploying battel lines, the party see a large not of riders from the two previous warring faction begin to merge and form a large contigent of mounted lancers and swordsmen. facing them in almost a half circle are the infantry troops. From the camp and lines of fire pits, women can be seen moving about adding more wood to the fire as wel as several of the shaman walking around the fires and causing them to expand in height and light.

"This is not good, not good at all" the lady vera says. "Silverwood, we must lend aid. If you will take the left flank I will take the right and we shall leave this gentlmen here to anchor the center"

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Bertrand takes a point at the center. His dog is before him and Rendee is at his left shoulder. His bow in hand he gets ready for battle. Rendee casts a spell on Bertrand and gets ready himself, crossbow loaded.

OOC: Stone skin.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Jaroth finishes his castings of protection from arrows. I count 10 castings on the following individuals:

Vadric
Anniston
Finnian
Bertrand (extended)
Rendee
Vorian
Lady Vera
Silverwood
Jaroth (extended)
DeSion

He then offers the following: "Finnian, Bertrand, Vadric and Anniston, you are likely to be in close combat. I can grant you the power to see your foes, even if they are invisible."

Jaroth turns to Rendee. "I would recommend that you toughen the skin of the others as well."

He then casts see invisibility (extended) on Bertrand, Anniston, Vadric and Finnian.

On himself, he then casts the following spells:

protection from energy, electricity (extended)
protection from energy, fire (extended)
see invisibility
(extended)
barkskin (extended)

After all of this, assuming it looks as if the forces gathering are not going to engage immediately, Jaroth will cast commune with nature to ascertain the nature and location of the strongest threats.

Spells Up:

mage armor, greater (extended)
protection from arrows (extended)
protection from energy, electricity (extendeD)
protection from energy, fire (extended)
see invisibility
(extended)
barkskin (extended)

Spell Slots Remaining:

0lvl - 6
1lvl - 8
2lvl - 0
3lvl - 0
4lvl - 4
5lvl - 6
6lvl - 4

Scotley

Hero
Rendee nods and Bertrand agrees. He offers stoneskin protection to Finnian, Vadric and Anniston. Unfortunately, he lacks the power to do more.

Dracomeander

First Post
Finnian nods his thanks as he continues his singing. He joins the others in their preparations and will close on the enemy with them when they are ready.

Neurotic

Vorian Tolgar

I have no long lasting spells to offer, but I can use some before fighting starts.
I can protect most of you from evil of our opponents, increase your endurance, call divine aid and weapon or temporary enchant your weapon. Also, I can increase strength of several or increase our size. I know there are more powerful casters in the group, but this can remove some burden from them. As a priest I can provide minor healing instead of those spells by blessings of The Light.

OOC: there is spell selection in gallery of heroes, see if you can use some...

Last edited:

Neurotic

Ooc

JA, as you haven't said anything on the feats I sent you, I'll use one I designated as default (Melee weapon mastery (slashing)) giving Vorian additional +2 to hit and damage with slashing weapons...

Also, please inform me when Arrwuh returns to the group, it seems that some introductions are in order when Lady Vera and Silverwood go away...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads