• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North

Canaan

First Post
Fenris said:
Turning to Jaroth, "This was a, ...gift actually. Warfare could not have garnered me such a prize. Rather, wisdom did, as so often is the case"

"A wise leader of men is worth more than all the soldiers in the land." Jaroth replies in approval. "I count myself blessed to have met you."

Dracomeander

First Post
Bertrand said:
Bertrand gestures to the pot. "... Would you care for a cup?"
Finnian gestures to the glass in front of him. "I thank you for the offer, but as you can see I already have wine for this meal. As that appears to be a smallish pot, I will not deprive you of your pleasure. I will, however, keep your offer in mind for the future.
"My comment was prompted by my surprise at finding such a luxury here. You must have a bountiful land to be able to maintain such a supply."

J. Alexander

First Post
LUncheon

Lunch goes along quetily and the party soon finds that it has been at the table for close an two hours eating and talking and comparing spears.

OCC:Wrap up the chats :)...we be moving ahead tomorrow..

Rath Lorien

First Post
Vadric nods to Anniston. "Yes, sir, I am an ordained priest. I would be honored to share the sacrament with you." The priest looks around at the other men. "And with the rest of you, as well.
"Thank you, Father, we are blessed by your presence. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am at your service."

Speaking Illum to Jaroth, "You mentioned earlier that you are a scholar. By traveling to the north are you returning home, or perhaps you travel to persue your studies there?"

Last edited:

Canaan

First Post
Rath Lorien said:
Speaking Illum to Jaroth, "You mentioned earlier that you are a scholar. By traveling to the north are you returning home, or perhaps you travel to pursue your studies there?"

"Neither, actually. I sail to West Point to meet someone." Jaroth replies. "And you?"

Rath Lorien

First Post
Answering Jaroth, "I am guided by the Light. It leads me to the North. There I hope to find enlightenment and... a path. I hope you will join us in the mornings to celebrate the sacrament of Illumination."

Rhun

First Post
"So, you are a pilgrim of sorts, then? Resplendent. I've found that those guided by the Light always make most excellent travel companions." Vadric offers Anniston a wide, charming smile. Sitting back in his chair, he rubs a hand over his belly. "I must say, that was a very fine meal."

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Dracomeander said:
"My comment was prompted by my surprise at finding such a luxury here. You must have a bountiful land to be able to maintain such a supply."[/COLOR]

"No I don't think it could be called bountiful as yet, maybe someday with hard work. Its all a matter of priorities. I'm hooked on the stuff and so work hard to get it."

Meanwhile, Rendee examines the spear. "Now this is a fine piece of work. Most impressive. You are a fortunate man." He is clearly humbled by the superior weapon.

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Listening with half an ear to the other conversations, Bertrand addresses the company. "It sounds as if we are all headed to Westport. What news or at least rumor can you share about the place. I have not traveled there in many a year."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads