• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Droon

First Post
Character Board

Dreylin, and Bazut walk into the Inn, Alesia nudges in the side and points over to a table where a large cloaked man is chatting with a, what appears to be a wealthy Halfling mistress, she stands at your approach,
portrait0112.gif
We have been waiting” She motions you to sit, “I am Fraya and this is my companion Jeanu, we are from the spire,” She looks at Dreylin, “Dreylin, is it? Larc has sent word that you were headed this way. I was to meet you here, and send you on your way,” Looking at Bazut, “it turns out the dwarf here has ended up on a similar path. If you wish to be part of the Spire you must find and reach the spire without help from your parents, before the initiation in 2 mouths.” She takes out a Note similar to the two each of you have, “The notes you hold is your only way on to the island, do not lose them. There is nothing against you two working together in this but, it is uncommon.
Judge-Status.gif
The large man Jeanu, pulls out a Dwarven War Ax and a Sword. With a booming voice that makes some of the patrons edge away, “The smith in this town is exceptional.” (Both MW) and hands the sword to Dreylin and the Ax to Bazut. “You might need these on your journey.

(Questions?)

Fraya gets up and says, “There is a matter we must attend to, in the west. But do not think we will forget you, the Spire is watching, and good luck on your journey.

The journey to the spire was generally borring taking the main roads needing to hunt every so often, you two become good friends. Nearing the end of the second month you wander into a town called Shakens, you make your way to the dock, after some looking around you spot a young man with Blond hair and Deep blue eyes [sblock=Anthony]You were trying to talk this lady into helping you get a boat to the spire. Her father owns a passanger boat.[/sblock], talking to a woman in her early 20ties the two of you are about to turn away but notice him take out a note with the Seal of the Spire on it.

OOC: This is my first PbP DMing (Sorry for putting the Character Board in the Playing area.), I will try and make it enjoyable.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dreylin approaches the young man, hand away from his sword. "Good day, sir. How do you do?" he asks.

Last edited:

Droon

First Post
ArcherF-Status.gif
The young woman turns to look at the boys approaching, looking back at Anthony, "Three More boys?" Dreylin and Bazut quickly turn realizing she that she just said 3. "Your cute but your not THAT cute." Turning to eye Ars licking her lips, and arching an eyebrow. Then Turing wide eyed to Dreylin, blushing "well maybe I can make an-" stopping short. muttering "Three of the cutest boys I've ever seen and I go about it like I met a bunch of Evanúrtai. All I can do is give ya a discount. 6 gold for the each of ya. This one says your in a hurry, something about a Einitiwhachamikallit."

OOC: There are only about 6 days left till the Initiation Ceremony. By boat it would take 4 days at best.

Lordgrae

First Post
Wha? What? Oh, that would be just fine thank you ma'am! Is there a safe place I can store some of my papers and books on this thing?

He hands the woman some coins. Hope the weather is good. "Back" simply wouldn't be a good option for me.

Droon

First Post
The ship anchored just a few feet away from you looks to be a passenger vessel about the size of a small mansion, there seems to be a lot more places to sit than a regular ship, and the sails are colored with brillant shades of blue and red. The hull seems to be painted white, but long exposure to the sea make it look yellow. There are Men dressed in light blue uniforms with bandanas over there heads looking to be running back and forth hauling belonnings into the cargo hold.[sblock=Sailor Dudes]
Salor-Status.gif
[/sblock]
OOC: So far only Bazut, and Dreylin, know each other.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dreylin bows his head slightly at the young man. "I apologize if you dislike being called sir." He waits for a moment before turning to the woman. "That will be fine," he says as he pulls out the coins from his pouch and hands them over.

Remove ads