• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Charberus

First Post
Sees that Dreylin and the mysterious guy are both occupied with greetings...

"Dreylin, I have a feeling that this guy and us are going to the same place. I feel like helping the sailors load this boat, if they need help. Maybe we can get this boat moving sooner. "

[sblock=DM]I am going to ask the sailors if can help them load the stuff. Also, anything else I could help them with I would be glad to do.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Droon

First Post
Salor-Status.gif
Bowing respectably, "I am sorry honorable dwarf but I cannot allow anyone other than the crew touch the passengers belongings,” putting his hands up, “not that I would believe that you would take any of there things, I hope you understand.

JonnyFive

First Post
"Oh you misunerstand, i love being called sir, has athority ya know? i just havent earned it yet. and where are my manners... my name is anthony, pleased to meet ya" Anthony will offer an easy smile along with his hand.

Droon

First Post
OOC: This happens after you guys talk a bit. Never quite sure when you guys are done talking.

Once onboard the sway makes it a tad disorienting but you quickly get used to it. The captains daughter (Find out her name is Sawah.) approaches a large older man with a strange short cut beard, broad solders, and almost bald except for a small topknot. They chat a bit then she points at you guys. The man gives you guys a hard eyed stair and an arched eyebrow.

Yang-Status.gif
Walks over to your lot and says, “You,” poking a finger at Ars’s shoulder, “You,” poking another finger into Anthony, “and You” last poke at Dreylin, “I will not see you guys anywhere NEAR my daughters cabin door, you hear me?” He gives you three a grim look than looks a the dwarf with a wide grin, “Hello good dwarf it’s quite a pleasure to see one of your like aboard my vessel, come, come, you sould take a look at the main hull boards I designed most of it my self with the help of my father…” Trailing off and tugging the dwarf along with an arm around his shoulder.

OOC: OMG he has 3 attacks...or a monk. Hmm, let me think. (I'm kidding. Kinda.)

Last edited:

Charberus

First Post
"Ah, wonderful. I love seeing such fine work, especially when it is done as a family. Your father must be really proud." I say as we start to head away.

"How long did it take to build such a fine craft? Also, what made you decide on this design?"

[sblock=To DM] not sure what type of ship this is, or what it looks like. But, I will assume that the ship has abit of 'uniqueness' that is different from other ships...the way he talks about it. I do like how he is really proud of his ship.

I guess for most of the trip, we will be talking about ships and craft. Of course, I will want to learn some about crafting ships, as well designing them. Maybe he could give me tips and stuff. I am always up for learning new trades :)

Of course, if he needs me to help with anything...I would certainly want to do that (also good learning oppurtunity)[/sblock]

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"And I am Dreylin," he greets himself to Anthony.

He turns to the boatmaster as he begins to speak, but as he moves away with the Dwarf in tow, Dreylin closes his mouth and proceeds to look around. "Four days," he murmurs to himself. "I will be glad to have finally reached our destination."

Droon

First Post
There are 4 levels to this ship, the top deck where the steering is done. The main level where benches and stools are nailed to the deck, this area looks most popular a lot of people are mingling here you notice that there are a large number of younger passengers most looking somewhat haggard but well to do, most of the upper class passengers and crew stay here, while the below deck has a mixture and the bottom deck where the cargo is. You think the ship can hold maybe 30 people plus the crew of about 15. Sawah, shows you to your rooms located in the lower part of the ship, she was able to put you all in the same cabin. You all settle in and are able to properly talk in private.

This is what I got from those personal Quests.
[sblock=DM perceptions]
[sblock=Look of Bazut]Seem stout and jolly but with a wild look about him. His undercloths seem to remind you of a blacksmith, and the smell of a hard worker.[/sblock]
[sblock=Look of Anthony]This one seems to be always grinning like he was thinking about some mischievous thing he did some time ago, but honorable, a strange contrast when he thinks no one is looking, sometimes that smile quickly gets him into trouble, but even quicker at getting him out of it.[/sblock]
[sblock=Look of Ars]Calm seems to always be his mood, but his eyes tell of deep calculating thoughts, he dosn't speak much but when he dose it has an obious truth to it, and little seems to surprise him, seemingly to looking like this is how it goes…"of course". But at contrast when things go astray he is quick to think and even quicker to act.[/sblock]
[sblock=Look of Dreylin]Although young his expression looks as if it belongs on an older man. Unconsciously he fingers his sword like he’s making sure it’s ready for when he needs it. His eyes say he has been in many battles, and lived though them.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Droon

First Post
The Black Legion? (Surprise Round)

Midday rolls around on the 3rd day thick clouds hang in the air looks like a storm is about to brew, the captain assures the passengers that the look-out says it’ll just be a slight rain show nothing and there will be nothing to worry about.

This night you guys are slightly reluctant to fall asleep but you do and in this order (I just rolled fort saves, really bad on some of you. This also ranks who would be hardest to wake.), Bazut, Anthony, and Dreylin.

Ars decided to finish the chapter he was just starting and suddenly an abrupt Holler that quickly turned into a gurgling-moan, and a thump.

DM: Everyone ecept Ars (Already awake.) make listen checks.

OOC: You are what your character sheets say, We'll just say you were 14-15 y-old when you began (It was a hard 2 mouths).

[sblock=MAP]
ShipBattle01.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads