The Green Knight

I am very excited by the movie. It's a fresh take on arthurian legends, at least visually. It also just looks gorgeous, and weird, and mysterious. I've been keeping an eye on it since the teaser and announcements a while back.
yeah, I am not normally into my homelands myth but this looks good and you took a lot of words right out of my mouth.

There's something of a discussion about it on TTRPGs General: Upcoming Arthurian Movie The Green Knight Has An RPG

The fox is tickling a recollection somewhere in my memory, but I'm not sure whether it's from studying Medieval Chivalric Romance, or from reading the Squire's Tales (which, by the way, are a great take on the Arthurian stories - told from the perspective of the squires, bards and other sidekicks).

There's something of a discussion about it on TTRPGs General: Upcoming Arthurian Movie The Green Knight Has An RPG

The fox is tickling a recollection somewhere in my memory, but I'm not sure whether it's from studying Medieval Chivalric Romance, or from reading the Squire's Tales (which, by the way, are a great take on the Arthurian stories - told from the perspective of the squires, bards and other sidekicks).
reanart or something a famous fox legend with a king who is a lion.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4