The Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plain Gang (Gang Members Report!)

shaff

First Post
"Master, master, i have good and bad news. I have defeated another opponent named the $600 man, and i am no longer down on my luck. But, my rage overwhelmed me and i took the poor man's life. I beat him to death with his own plastic appendages. I forgot the rules of this gang. But as you told me, i have started looking for a higher tier light fighter, and i will now remove myself from the gang like u said, until i defeat a more experienced light fighter. I will return when i have done so, good bye for now my master."

Malandor bows and exits.

shaff

First Post
Malandor limps into the hideout bloody and bruised. He collapses at the feet of his master.

"sir" he coughs up blood. "I tried. I tried to beat him, but..." he gags, "I tried to beat the luminary, but i couldnt. I scored 1 point on him, but thats all. Im sorry, I failed...." Malandor rolls over and lys on the ground waiting for his master to reply.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz looks at the beaten student and shakes his head.

"You lack brains, but you've got guts, I'll credit you with that, as long as there are no more transgressions, welcome back. "

shaff

First Post
with new vigor Malandor stands up and shakes the hand of his master, sure to wipe the blood off first. "Thank you sir, you truly are the greatest. All hail master Kendaz." Malandor pulls his hand back and says, "I will train even harder now sir, i promise to serve you well." Malandor goes and sits under a tree and passes out from loss of blood.

Remove ads