• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plain Gang (Gang Members Report!)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Oh deary me, First you're a Thug 1 if Shou Ren in battle you beat, but your skill does impress me, welcome aboard, standard clauses apply. "

Dark Eternal

First Post
Laughing Boy Jack dances into the room, and flips across the floor to stop in front of Kendaz. She curtsies politely, and then launches into her singsong verse.

"I know that you're not going to like this news
I hope that it doesn't give you the blues-

I'm afraid that I've caught myself in a trap
But I think I can get myself out in a snap.

I find myself facing a Warrior of Light;
It's going to be one hell of a fight.

But since their's a chance that I could be turned
Perhaps this combat I ought to have spurned?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
"If to the light you are forced, seek out Arkanyl, he will return you to the path you have chosen if that is your will. Since a Knight can take no knowledge from you it concerns me little. "

Rathan

First Post
Boss... Boss... BOSS! I know you haven't been happy with me lately... but I've got 2 wins and 1 loss to report tonight.... a winning count for me tonight..... bout time......

Rathan

First Post
Boss.... it's me Scar! I've got great news.... I've come to report another win for gang! I'm no longer unlucky.... and I belive I can pull a win or two more off before losing another match...but we'll see about that soon.....

Rathan

First Post
Kendaz!!!.. I beat spider!!! I'm now a gang boos of my own... I'd like to learn the Plains Location from you boss if it pleases you...

shaff

First Post
A young well dressed man walks into the area and says to Kendaz:

"Sir, I have just defeated the Yellow Belt Kanadrin, and i wish to follow the glorious path of the Yakuza. And so, i come to you for teaching, i would like to learn the about the location of the Islands. Will you be my sensei?"

Rathan

First Post
Scar wanders in bringing bad news....

"Sorry boss..I've lost a couple (2) of matches sense we last spoke...... I'm outa luck as well... next match I lose I go back to being a thug.... lets hope I win huh...."

Ciaran

First Post
Shou Ren's masked visage appears in a pool of water. "Lord Kendaz," it says, "I have defeated and enslaved the dragon-souled man, Ash'lon, in sorcerous combat." The water ripples; when it calms, the mask can no longer be seen.

Remove ads