The Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plain Gang (Gang Members Report!)

Ciaran

First Post
"I seek only power," replies the wizard. "Your petty politics hold no interest for me. Do you, or do you not, desire my services?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
" Against my better judgement it is, but I will let you join. If you leave my gang for the Dark Path I ask that you fight me first so that I can redeem myself in the eyes of the plush one. That is the sole condition I will place."

(OOC- If you need to fight a Light or Honour to Tier up immediately after leaving, Kendaz will wait until after that fight. )

Ciaran

First Post
The masked wizard nods. "I agree to your condition. Ah, I feel the warmth of the hells opening themselves to me. Such sweet pain, such exquisite pleasure..."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Grrr, Kendaz is Warlord now! This means 2 things! 1 You people will start winning or else! 2 I give good Island location to those that please me!"

Ciaran

First Post
A faint shimmering in the air resolves into the image of a bronze mask. From the phantasmal mask echoes a cold voice: "The Light Warrior Gustaf has defeated me in battle." The mask fades with a smell of smoke and burnt metal.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"The Time has Come! And the balance has shifted! I can teach you defensive secrets and the ways of the Shadows now! Meowth has taught me these secrets and I will pass them to those who serve me well!"

Rathan

First Post
"Kendaz.....I am Scar... I wish to have the fancy title of Scar the Swamp Lizard.....to do this..I need your guidence in the wastelands of the swamp.... will you accept me into your gang?"

Remove ads