• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plain Gang (Gang Members Report!)

Rathan

First Post
*Scar returns with a smirk on his face....*

"I told you boss I wouldn't let you down... I have bested Tenma Hunter to give you my first win for the gang...."

Rathan

First Post
"I have bad news of a loss for me aginst Snow Owl.... for unseen reasons I could not continue with my match with her..... I have a rematch with her and this time.. nothing will stand in my way of crushing her!!!!"

L Vs. Snow Owl

Ciaran

First Post
Shou Ren's image appears in a mirror. "I have crushed the one known as the Bright Necromancer," he whispers. "He shall trouble you no more."

Rathan

First Post
I have brought you more bad news boss.. I have been defeated by Snow Owl yet again.... I'm sorry boss..I'll do better next time.... I promiss...

L Vs. Snow Owl

Rathan

First Post
*A messenger steps up into the gang and delivers Kendaz a message......*

It Reads:

"I'm sorry Boss... I lost to Spider... I heard you're lookin for me... so I'll give you a little time too cool off before I see you face to face...... "

Signed:
Scar

Harlock

First Post
"Hey, hey, hey! I wanna be on an Island. Everyone knows Garden Gnomes float on water, so I am a perfect fit, and hey, I am on the biggest win-streak of my pathet-- er glorious career!"

Garden Gnome is a 2 foot tall, white-bearded male. He wears plain brown trousers, a handsome blue jacket, and a pointy red hat.

Record: 3-5
Yen: 2
Powers: Signature Style Trident, Dirty Trick, Gang Member: Island
Item: none

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Don't go dark , Don't go out of luck, don't get me more losses than wins and Welcome aboard. Remember do any of the above and I'm coming for you!. "

Harlock is given a nice shiny Island somewhere out in the ocean.

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
A ghostly mask appears in the gang’s inner chambers. “Lord Kendaz,” it whispers, “I have been defeated in battle by the creature named ‘Laughing Boy Jack.’ This creature mocks your authority. I suggest that you may wish to teach it a lesson in manners.” Its message delivered, the mask dissolves into smoke.

Dark Eternal

First Post
A lithe and swift figure presents itself before Kendaz. With a slight dip of the head, it reveals itself as a young slip of a girl, swathed in brightly colored silks. She smiles and - in an annoyingly singsong voice - recites:

"I've beat your sorcerer Shou Ren,
And wish to join your fighting men.

If you'll let me join your gang,
With this path I shall remain.

The plains are where I wish to fight-
If you feel I've earned the right.

Your enemies will watch their back
if you accept Laughing Boy Jack!"

Laughing Boy Jack
Record: 1 : 0
Fights: One
Powers: Signiture Style (Sword); Dirty Trick; Gang (Plains)
Items: None
Yen: One

Last edited:

Remove ads